Chapter 11

"Darling I'm home!!!" as Gojo shouted at the doorway while I wipe out sauce on my hands with the apron.

"Who's that kid?" as I asked and pointed him a black haired kid.

"This is Toji's son... Megumi Fushiguro" as Gojo said while accompanying him to his bedroom.

A few minutes later I was done with my blueberry pie when Gojo hugged me from my back and attack me with kisses.

"That looks delicious darling" as Gojo said ready to touch the pie when I smacked it with a spatula.

"Call Megumi we'll have our dinner" as I said he then kisses my cheeks and calls Megumi.

"How did you find him?" as I asked while I prepare the plates on the table.

"His father left him" as Gojo said, he then put Megumi in the chair.

"Eat up guys!!" as I said while seeing them munching and eating my pie peacefully.

"From now on, i'm going to be your mother for the meantime" as I said while Gojo holds my hand and winks at me.

"That means I'll be your father" as Gojo said... I saw Megumi rolling his eyes annoyed at Gojo.

-Few Months Later-

"Y/N sensei have you seen my button?" as Megumi said while he leans on the kitchen counter.

"I believe Gojo took it with him you can ask him" as I said while I prepare for our breakfast and ready to bring Megumi at his school.

"Sup darling" as Gojo said leaning for a kiss on my cheek as I pointed out Megumi.

"Oh I'm sorry here it is I just lost mine" as Gojo said patting his head and shaking his shoulders.

"Gojo will accompany you to your play" as I said while I kissed his head and pats it.

"Can you please be the one? I do!'t want Gojo to ruined it" as his 5 year old ass said, while Gojo laughs.

"I'll cheer for you c'mon" as Gojo said getting their breakfast and kissed me goodbye.

-Few Minutes Later-

I was just laying on our bed when suddenly a loud door shut at the front which lead me to activate my curse.

"Who's there?" as I said, then I heard footsteps coming in my way... It was Megumi.

"What happened to you?" as I asked he then just kissed me and went to his bedroom.

"Oh honey!!! Look at the video!!!" as Hojo said bringing me some snacks and gives me his phone.

"Really Gojo? You shouted that your the dad?" as I said while laughing and watching the video.

"No wonder Megumi wanted me to come there because you'll just shout and cheer for him" as I said he then just laughs and puts his head on my shoulders.

"I'm a good father" as Gojo said I just smirks and plays with his hair while he lays on my shoulders and sleep.