Chapter 32

"What the fuck NO!!!" as I said while I slap Gojo's shoulders as he kneeled down on me, many people are staring what the fuck is he doing?

"Please, I don't want to leave you Y/N!" as Gojo said, I then insisted him to stand up and saw Nanami fixing his tie.

"Fine" as I said, Gojo then stands up and calls my assistants as they went to Gojo and picked up his bags.

"Wait? You knew!!!" as I said, he then smirked at me and winks. While I glanced at Nanami seeing him sad.

"Nanami? How about you?" as I said, he then smirks a little and hugs me tightly.

"It's okay be with Gojo, I'm fine I have work to do" as Nanami said I can sense that his crying but doesn't want to me to see him.

"Nanami... Take care" as I said as I kissed him in his cheeks for the last time. He walked away as I stares at him walking away, my heart can't handle it.. but Gojo held my hand and caress my cheeks.

"Ms. Y/N you would be scheduling an interview with the CEO for your promotion" as my staff said as we walk on the airport, while I just nodded and still thinks of Nanami.

"What's wrong?" as Gojo said raising up my chin, I just shake my head and walk away he then held my waist and hugs me tightly.

"Nanami stayed because he let me makeup with you" as Gojo said, I then burst my tears as Gojo tried to stop me from crying.

"Stop crying darling, from now on i'll be a better man for you... I promise I won't cheat on you okay?" as Gojo said raising my chin again, as I nodded him and he kisses my hand.

"Mam.. Phone call" as my assistant said handing my phone, I wiped my tears and pats Gojo's lap as I stands up and answered the call.

"Hello?" as I said, a cold tone I heard from the phone i immediately knew that it was Nanami.

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted you to be much happier with Gojo.. Don't worry I'm will be here if you need me I would cross thousands of ocean for you darling... I love you" as Nanami said my tears fell down my cheeks as he said it for the last time.

"I love you too Nanami" as I said in a soft tone voice, as he hung up the call I know he is upset of me leaving, but this is life people come and go.

"Nobara? Can you keep an eye for Nanami? Make sure he's safe from dangers" as Gojo said while he talks to his phone, making sure his bestfriend is safe.

"There I make sure he's safe" as he said cuddling with me, I then wipes my tears.

"Thanks babe" as I said he kisses my forehead as we heard our flight being called.