Chapter 7

"Wake up my darling" as Gojo said while he is sitting on my bed.

"Gojo? how did you?" as I said while I covered my body in my blanket.

"Are you hiding something?" as he said he then pulls the blanket and gets on top of me.

"Uh I am not hiding duh" as I said, while looking at his blindfold.

Gojo then leans for a kiss and grabs my hands making him pinning me in bed, he then licks my neck and put hickeys on it.

"Gojo!!!" as Nanami knocks the door out loud, Gojo then stops kissing me.

"What now Nanami?" as Gojo said looking at me and smiling.

"Yaga-Sensei needs you and it's too early for that stuff can atleast wait a longer?" as Nanami said while walking away from my dorm.

"Go my darling we'll deal with this later" as I said while I touches his face.

"Okay get ready for me" as Gojo said kissing my lips and out the bed and went outside.

-Few Minutes Later-

We are here in the cafeteria eating with our friends when suddenly Gojo sits beside me.

"You know what let me have that" as Gojo said getting my sandwich and I just frowned.

"Here you can take this" as Nanami said giving me his sandwich, I then just refuses.

"It's okay we can share it" as I said Gojo then gives me the sandwich and kisses my cheek.

"Gojo! Not now!" as I said while Gojo is doing somthing under the table.

"You disgust me guys! I was eating my lunch!" as Nanami said rolling eyes on us while we just laugh.

-Few Months Later-

"I'll be back Y/N!" as Gojo said putting his sunglasses on and leaving me under the blanket and naked.

"That's very unusual he never leaves me after we makeout" as I said to myself, I then heard a notification in Gojo's phone and he left it.

"Gojo's phone?" as I said while standing up and holding my blanket, I then just ignores it and just get back to bed, when his phone rings.

"Hello?" as I said, then a voice of a girl was heard. I didn't panicked because maybe it's just some relatives.

"Oh honey Gojo!! where are you?" as the girl said, I then hold my blanket really tight.

"Who's this?" as I said, she just then laughs.

"Carla... I'm Gojo's lover and you are?" as she introduced herself, he's dead meat now.

"Y/N her girlfriend I mean sister" as I said convinving her that I'm Gojo's sister.

"Yeah yeah tell Gojo to meet me at the sushi bar" as she said then she dropped the call.

"Uh huh this day is going to be a lot worse" as I said, I then gets my clothes and went out the door quickly when I saw Nanami ready to knock.

"Hey! Where are you going frustrated and angry?" as Nanami shouted.

"To kill your great friend... no wonder he always wear sunglasses" as I said rushing towards my car while Nanami knocked at my window.

"I'll join he's my friend after all" as he said I then opens the door for him.

"There he is that cheater!!" as I said I then rushed opening the door while Nanami is stopping me to make a scene.

"What a fucking liar!!" as I said slapping Gojo's face when her girl tries to slap me when Nanami gets her hand first.

"Are you gonna slap me mistress?" as I said she just then stuttered and didn't look at me.

"We're over" as I said, I then walks out of the restaurant and went to my car.

"Hold on.. Y/N" as Gojo said running towards me and pulls my hand.

"Stop it Gojo!! I gave my whole self to you!! I trusted you!!! and yet you do the same thing!!! You always cheat on me!!!" as I said crying infront of him and I just went to my car