Chapter 40

"Yes, I'll send you the invitation today, dress up" as my manager said, as I was cooking lunch while Gojo watches some telenovela on his phone. I then puts down the phone and burnt my hands.

"What happened?" as Gojo hurriedly went to me, he then saw my injury as he kisses it, he then pulls me into his arms as he kissed my forehead.

"It's just a little injury Gojo" as I said while Gojo still hugging me tight, I then heard a knock on the door as Gojo freed me with his strong arms. Opening the door, there I saw Nanami and this girl whom I recognised.

"Nanami? What are you doing here?" as I said stuttered about his sudden appearance, Gojo then went beside me as he waves the girl and Nanami and welcomes to my apartment.

"Thank you for having us Gojo-Sensei!!!" as the girl said greeting Gojo as Nanami just puts his coat on the rack and went to the living room. I then pulled Gojo in the closet as we locked ourselves there for a minute.

"Explain Now Gojo!" as I said whispering, he then sobs at me.

"I'm sorry baby, you said the ball as another plus three, so I invited Nanami and the bakery girl" as Gojo said as he leans forward to me.

"Why did you invited them? We could've just invited my par-" as I was whispering Gojo then pulled my waist as he kisses me deeply. Wrapping around my arms in his neck as I forget we have visitors.

"What the heck Gojo?" as I said as I unwrapped my hands, licking my bottom lip, I then went out of the closet and saw Nanami just staring at the view at the balcony with the 'bakery girl'.

"That was intense" as Gojo said coming out of the closet as I stared at them in the balcony. Gojo then covers my eyes and walks to the kitchen.

"Just don't tell this to Nanami" as I said while getting the food in my oven, Gojo then calls the two of them as they went to the dining area to eat.

"Wow Ane!! You're such a great cooker!!!" as the girl said as I smiled at her, Gojo then sits down beside me while Nanami sits down in front of me.

"Okay so, my team is going to be here 15 mins so you need to prepare" as I said as I am slicing down the meat.

"I'll just tell my team to provide two guns and two suits" as I said, they then agreed as a hand slides down on my thigh making me gasped.

"What's wrong Y/N?" as bakery girl asked me, I then smiled awkwardly and just continue to eat. Seeing Gojo being horny again as I stomp his feet making him to gasped as I put food on his mouth.

"You two make a really good couple" as she added, while she rest her head on Nanami's shoulders, I then stopped for a while.

"And you two really make a good couple Nanami" as Gojo added, I then gazed at him he then nodded and just eats his food.