Chapter 31

"Where's Y/N?" as Gojo said while calling her on his phone, he then checked the rooms as he saw then empty.

"Nanami, check Y/N's clothes" as he said to me, I nodded and rushed to her closet but didn't find anything belongs to her. I just notice only the beautiful smell of her perfume.

"She's gone?!" as Gojo said panicking he then went to his car as I followed him and went ot Jujutsu High.

"Nobara?" as Gojo said, Nobara then rushed towards Gojo and gave us some letters that smells amazing with a small heart on the middle.

-Y/N's letter for Nanami-

To My Nanami,

Thank you for giving me the best life I have ever had, I have always looked up to you as my big brother, but since you fucked me big time i didn't see you in the same way. I'm glad I met you and thought me how to fight for my dignity and rights.

I'm really sorry I didn't say goodbye to you formally, but you're always in my heart. Thank you for making me your 'special girl'.

Fuck me hard when we meet *winks*

Sincerely Yours,

Y/N

"I'm sobbing rn" as Gojo said reading his letter from Y/N, as Megumi stares at him.

To the Strongest Man I Know,

Gojo, I know you've made my life miserable last time, but I forgive for what you did, and I know you're regretting everything you have done to me. All those sex days and lustful weeks I have enjoyed it as as your ex lover I am grateful for what you have done to me

I am kinda spoiled when it comes to you and I'm thankful for that. My baby, I love you the most but that attachment of mine is not the same as it is anymore. I hope you find another girl who will love you genuinely and serious in your relationship. 

Thank You 

Sincerely Yours, 

Y/N

"Where are you going?" as Gojo said holding my hands, I then stared at them and fixes my ties and glasses.

"I gotta talk to Y/N" as I said, I then rushed towards the road and looked for a taxi, when Gojo horns at me.

"Come with me" as Gojo said we then went straight to the airport and rushed towards to building to find Y/N.

"Y/N!!!" as Gojo shouted, I then just looks for her but I didn't see her anywhere when I saw a brown coat that I recognized her as I tap Gojo's arms, he then rushed towards her.

-Y/N's POV-

"Y/N" someone was calling my name I searched everywhere and I didn't saw anyone familiar.

-Bg Music: Eleanor Rigby-

"Gojo?" as I saw him running towards me, I then ran towards at him and hugged him. His smell brings me back everything, he then kisses me deep in my lips as I kissed him back. He held my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. His kiss began more deeper as if he was hungry and craving for me as I stop him, because many people are staring at us.

"Wow" as I said as I lick my lips, I saw Nanami there just staring at us, I then waved at him and smiled.

"I guess this is goodbye?" as Nanami said, I the nodded and gave him a very last hug. He then kisses me in my neck as he is trying to hide his tears on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I am need to go back to work" as I said, Gojo then gets my hand and held my face as I am facing towards his face.

"I'll come with you" as he said.