Chapter 22

A sunny Wednesday and I woke up with a messy hair and I just sat on my bed for minutes while doing something in my phone.

"Y/N!! One hour to fix yourself c'mon" as Gojo said opening the bedroom door wide open.

"Where is she?" as Nanami said while he talks with Gojo, he pointed out me still sitting in the bed.

"I don't want to be late let's go"'as Nanami said leaning on the door while scrolling thru his phone.

I got up and wears my slippers and rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower, I then dry myself and wears my office clothes and puts on a vanilla scent perfume. I put on makeup as fast as I can when Gojo opens the bathroom door.

"What a beautiful lady" as he said he then puts his thumb on my lips and caress my lips with his thumb until he inserted his thumb.

"Good girl" as he said while I licks his thumb and looking at his eyes.

"C'mon" as Nanami shouted, I then jumps out of the chair and grab my bag and went to Nanami's direction.

"Proper behavior... First impression!!" as Nanami said while he drives the car and looks at his mirror and looks at me.

"And be careful of train maniacs out there" as Gojo said tapoing ny back to gain my attention.

"Wait? You're leaving me?" as I over reacted Gojo then laughs.

"No dummy why would we leave you? I mean Nanami prefer to ride on trains than cars" as Gojo said while I looks at Nanami still driving the car.

Minutes in the road we gave arrived at the workplace while Gojo opened the door for me and escorted me in the elevator. Nanami on the otherhand parked Gojo's car and will follow us after.

"Make sure you're doing your job... I know you Y/N" as Gojo said while he puts his hand on my ass and slapping it.

"I'm horny" as he said I just stared at him and skaps his tummy, he then just bite his lips and the elevator door opens, leading hs to my workplace.

"Gojo Satoru!! This is the girl you're talking about?" as a business man said while he shakes my hand and points out my desk.

"Be a good girl and daddy will reward you afterwards" as Gojo whispered in my ear and let out a small moan, I then felt my self wet about his sudden moan when Nanami arrived and went to his desk which is next to me.

"What are you loooking at? Get back to work" as Nanami said while biting his pen and staring at me, I then gulped and nods and saw Gojo leaving the building. Where is he going? Whynis he leaving me here?

"I need you to finish this pile of paper" as Nanami said while he puts the paper on my desk and eyes on me.