Chapter 1

"Okay pose!!" as the photographer said while holding the camera directing to my body. My phone began ringing.

"Can I just answer this?" as I asked, they all nodded and I went to my dressing room to answer the call.

"Hello? I'm in a middle of photoshoot... what do you want?" as I said, he then laughs and clears his throat.

"It's been a while Y/N!! Now can I take you out?" as Gojo asked in the phone... then my makeup artist comes in and retouches me.

"I'm here in New York you dumbass" as I said, he then just laughs.

"I can fly Y/N! Kidding!! I'm here in New York because of my business trip" as he said, I then stops the makeup artist and dresses up in casual clothes.

"Let's finish this tomorrow, I have to attend something emergency" as I said running towards the exit door.

"Emergency huh? Am I some sort of Emergency darling?" as he teases me.

"Just shut up meet me at times square now" as I said while I ended the call and calls for taxi.

This is my first time meeting again Gojo... he's my ex boyfriend and we broke up because of he cheated on me.

"Thank you" as I said to the driver giving him the payment, I then gets out of the taxi and looks for Gojo then someone covers my eyes.

"Miss me?" as Gojo said, I then removes his hand on my eyes and slaps his arm.

"Ouch... you're much stronger now" as he said while he is holding his arm.

"Wow dang!! Look at you darling you're so much hotter now!! but I'm much hotter than you" as he said while holding my arms looking at my model body.

"Why are you here in the first place?" as I said while looking for a nearby cafe.

"Because I am on a business trip!!! Hey! Wait up!" as he said he was distracted with the donuts and didn't notice that I am not by his side. We then finds a cafe and ordered some coffee.

"Are you sure Gojo? You're not good in lying" as I said while I gives him his order and sits, he then just laughs.

"Okay okay!! You got me! I need you to supervise my students in just 2 weeks" as he said, I then nearly choked in my drink.

"Are you kidding me? why me? I quit being a sorcerer because I want to live a normal life" as I said while I stared at him madly.

"Chill sheesh you never change at all!! You still the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen when in an angry mode" as he said while sipping his coffee, I then just rolled my eyes on him.

"Come on Y/N please!!" as he said looking at me with his baby doll eyes, I then sighed and nodded.

"Yey!! I'll pay for our drinks this is my treat!!" as he said he then stands up and I was going to stop him but he then walks fast throught the cashier.

"So? did you pay for it?" as I asked him, he then just sits and laughs awkwardly.

"It was payed by you hehehehe" as he said, I then just rolled my eyes on him.

"Can you give me a tour in—" as he said I then just looks at him.

"Shut up! I don't have time I have photoshoot tomorrow" as I said he then just whines like a baby and embarassing me in front of many people.

"Okay okay!! Let's go!" as I said he then smiles and I just sighed and he opens the door for me with his big smile.