Chapter 3

"It's good seeing you again Ms. Y/N! After running away yesterday!!" as the photographer said, I then just went to my dressing room while Gojo is there holding my bag.

"And who are you mister?" as the photographer said, I then looked at Gojo and he just laughs.

"A friend of Y/N" as he said, I then just turned away and went to my dressing room.

"Okay let's start!!" as the photographer said, I then came out in the dressing room and people are staring at me.

"Wow!!" as Gojo shouted, I then was just signaling him to keep quiet while there is a photoshoot, he then went beside the photographer.

"That's great!! Okay another pose!!" as the photographer said, I then posed and saw Gojo looking at me and smilling.

"You know I can also pose like that... Do Y/N mentioned that I'm a model while I was in Tokyo?" as Gojo said, the photographer looks at Gojo from head to toe.

"You know what this can be a couple shoot... Krista take him to the dressing room and dress him" as the photographer said, I was shocked and keep my mouth wide open and he just laughs and went inside.

A few minutes later, he then comes out of the dressing room and on his beach clothes just some swimming trunks, while I was changed into a two peice swimsuit.

"Wow! Dang you look good!!! But not as good as I am!" as he said while he just there on his position.

"You know if you just stay there and watched my photoshoot.. It could be better" as I said while I rolled my eyes on him, the photographer then signals us to pose.

"This isn't right!!! I know!!" as the photographer said, he then went to us and gets Gojo's hands and places in my waist while my hands are places into Gojo's shoulders.

"This is perfect!! A hot summer look!!" as the photographer said, we then feel our bodies and just looks at the camera awkwardly.

""Y/N closer!!!! And You!! face to Y/N!" as the photographer shouted I then gulped and just looks at the camera.

"Okay!!! That's a wrap you can change now!! Thank you Y/N and to your friend I'll be seeing you next month!" as the photographer said I then shakes his hand and waved him goodbye.

"Now let's go we'll have a flight to catch" as Gojo said while I nods and went to my dressing room and changes into an airport attire.

-Airport-

-BG MUSIC: AIRPORT : COIN-

"You wanna grab some snacks first before boarding?" as Gojo asked, I then nods and went to the nearest shop.

"Hey! Nacho chips you're favorite!" as Gojo said he then just gives me the chips and went away.

"T-Thanks" as I said while I stared at him while he is picking his own snacks, I then come to senses and removed my sight in him.

"Eeaakkk!! It's Y/N!!!" as two girls approach me then Gojo hurriedly went to me.

"What's supposed to be the problem here?" as he said, then two girls saw Gojo and screamed.

"Forget about her!! Let's take a picture with this guy!!" as the girls said and hands the camera to me, I then was just surprised.

"I'm sorry Y/N! I can't help it I'm too good-looking" as he says smiling and looking at the camera.

"Hey! I'll pay that!" as Gojo said handing the credit card to the cashier.

"You two are a lovely couple!!" as the cashier said I was shocked and wanting to throw words at her.

"We are not a couple!! Ughh!!" as I said I then just walks out.

"I'll get this thanks!" as Gojo said and runs towards me.

"Why you being so dramatic?" as he asked, I then just rolled my eyes on him.

"Flight 3546 proceed to the boarding gates now" as the airport said, and we just walked straight to our baording area