Chapter 18

-Warning: SMUT SCENE-

"Ugh Gojo!" as I said while he places my hands on my back and he thrusts on my back.

"That's right Y/N! Moan!!" as he said, while he carries me in the door and pinning me and banging me from the door.

He then gets thrusts harder while he pins me in the door. I saw him just focusing on my sweet spot, this day could get any better.

"I'm coming Gojo!!" as I said Gojo then winked and nods and let out his liquid. He then puts me in the bed and stopped.

"Th-That's intense" as I said while my legs shakes, Gojo then smirks and crawls on top of me.

"It's not yet done" as Gojo said, I blushed he is really the strongest.

"Taste test" as Gojo said he then licks my clit and played with it by his tongue circling.

"Ugh" as I said arching my back because it feels goods. I hust saw him licking it and staring at me, when my juice came he inserted his fingers and licked it.

"And that's a wrap" as Gojo said while he stands up and puts his clothes on and cuddles with me.

"O my gosh" as I said staring at the ceiling with my naked figure wrapped in a blanket, Gojo then gets my chin to look at him.

"Y/N give me another chance" as Gojo said, I can see his sincerity I just puts down Gojo's hand and turn my back to him.

"I'll think about it Gojo" as I said while I fell asleep and Gojo wrapped his arms around my waist and sleeps.

-The Next Day-

I wokep up around 8:30 am and saw the left side of the bed empty I already knew that Gojo left to continue his business.

"Goodmorning my love!" as Gojo said I was surprised when I saw him cooking breakfast for me, he really isn't that type of guy who cooks.

"You know how to cook?" as I said while I sat down by the counter looking at him with just his apron on and some boxers.

"Ouch" as he said the oil went to his eyes, which causing me to run to him and blows it away.

"Are you okay?" as I said he then just nods and stares at me he then stopped what he's doing and stares at me.

"I'll be the one to prepare just sit there" as I interrupted the moment, he nods and sits by he counter looking at me.

"I'm sorry I can't cook but I got looks" as he said laughing and checking on his phone.

"Just eat" as I said turning off the stove and giving him bacon and eggs for breakfast.

"What time would you go?" as I asked him while munching the breakfast.

"I cancelled my it... I want to spend time with you" as Gojo said holding my hands while I slowly swallowed the food.

"No! Your job is important!!" as I said he then laughs and smirks at me.