•Ch.10•

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE everyone heard of the news of Buckbeak being executed

A FEW DAYS HAD PASSED SINCE everyone heard of the news of Buckbeak being executed. The gossip was spreading like wildfire and Fred had comforted Lillian as she grew sadder and sadder as the execution day drew near. As days were closing in and Lillian had worked in her carpet bag day and night to work on room for Thor.

Harry had suggested that Lillian should grab Thor before the execution. So Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Hannah had all decided to go to Hagrid's hut.

"I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak." Lillian said.

"It's just too horrible." Hermione added and all of them nodded in agreement.

"Why did you bring that ugly bag?" Ron asked and Lillian glared at Ron as he insulted her carpet bag.

"Because I wanted to." Lillian said. "Say that again and I'll hex you."

Ron gulped, as Lillian continued to look forward and then as they went outside, they saw Malfoy and his goons.

"Father said I can keep the hippogriff's head." Draco boasted. Lillian's blood began to boil, all four of them looked at Lillian as her face turned red.

"Huh, look who's here?"Crabbe said as he saw Lillian approaching.

"Ah, come to see the show?" Draco asked.

"You!" Lillian seethed. "You foal, evil, disgusting toe rag!"

Lillian pulled out her wand, and everyone looked at Lillian in shock as she pointed it at his neck.

"Lillian no!" Hannah said.

"He's not worth it." Ron said and Lillian glared at Draco as he whimpered in fear. Wondering what she was going to do to him. Lillian sighed as she put her wand down and turned away from him. Draco scoffed and laughed, as well as his goons and thats what ticked her off.

She turned around and punched him right in the face, Draco's goons ran for it as Lillian watched as Draco cried in pain.

"Is it so hard to be a decent human being?" She asked him, as she tried not cry. "Can you for once, think about others, than yourself? Why can't you be better than your father, you can actually do a good thing and stop it. But I doubt you would."

Lillian turned away as Draco's nose was bleeding, and for once he listened to what she said and looked away in shame. Lillian walked over to Harry, as Harry took her by the hand and gave her a hug.

They all continued their walk down, as Ron looked at Lillian in amazement.

"I thought that would feel good." Lillian said as she touched her

"That was brilliant." Ron said.

"I bet dad would of been proud." Harry told her and she laughed.

"I can't wait to tell Cedric." Hannah said. "He probably won't believe it. Our little Lillian using violence."

"I thought it was wonderful too." Hermione added. "Give him what he deserves."