•Ch.8•

"SHE TURNED INTO A WHAT? Lillian asked as she walked with Harry and Ron through the halls

As soon as Lillian came back from Christmas break she was filled in on all the details from Ron and Harry.

All about how the Polyjuice potion had gone wrong towards Hermione. Hermione was in the hospital wing because the Polyjuice potion didn't quite work out.

"Yeah, she pulled some hairs off that girl's robe but it was her cat's hair not hers. They said she'd be fine, she told them it was a wrong spell. They say she's suppose to be out tomorrow." Ron explained.

"Oh poor Hermione." She said sadly. "I can bring her some stuff and some homework too. She'll enjoy that."

"So how was your winter break with your family?" Harry asked.

"It was great, everyone missed me. But I think someone else is going to be petrified." Lillian told them and the boys eyes widened.

"How do you know?" Ron asked.

"Horace is one of my brothers and in this home we have certain abilities. Horace has the ability to project his dreams, sometimes he can show the future. He dreamed of Hogwarts and someone being in the hospital wing. You guys were there, so was Fred and George."

"Do you think it's you? Or Hermione?" Harry asked concerned.

"I don't know, sometimes it's a bad dream. I mean they all heard about the petrified students so it might not be true. But we should be cautious." Lillian told them.

The boys nod and follow Lillian to go check on Hermione. Harry looked at his sister with concern, if it was true, they needed to be cautious and Harry definitely needed to keep and eye on Lillian.

••••••••••

Lillian went upstairs with Harry after checking on Hermione, Ron was at the great hall eating dinner but Lillian and Harry weren't hungry.

"I found this, Moaning Myrtle said someone threw this at her and ran out of the bathroom." Harry said and showed her a journal, it was pretty old one and she looked on the back to see an engraved name.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." Lillian says reading the name.
"We don't have a Tom Riddle going to our school?"

Harry shrugged and taking the journal back, he opened it and grabbed his quill, dipped it in ink and began to write. But the peculiar thing was that when the ink hit the journal, the ink disappeared.

"Did you see that?" Harry asked her and she looked at the journal and looked surprised.

"Yes." She said. "How very odd."