Chapter 1: The News Letter

Me and Chris were in the studio when a lady with brunette hair walked in with a little record device and a cameraman. i can see that Chris was eyeing her the entire time they were setting up so i slapped his arm lightly. "ow what the hell was that for?" he asked, rubbing his arm.  "dont act dumb i see you eyeing her. if ur gonna look at her like you wanna jump her bones don't do it around your girlfriend a.k.a. me." i said through my teeth. Me and Chris haven't been on good terms lately. The interviewer turned to us and asked if we were ready. We nodded yes and she began the interview.

"Hey guys Claudine here in the studio with Indie Flowers very own Thalia Evans and Christopher Smith" the interviewer started. "Hey guys!" we said in unison. "What is up and coming for you guys as a duo and should we be expecting music in the near future?" she asked. " Yes, yes you should. We are currently working on a new single right now." Chris spoke. "It's definitely a new sound than what we arent used to but it's coming along smoothly." I say with a smile. 30 minutes pass and the interview is almost over.

"One last question before it's time to wrap this up. What has inspired you to change your guys' sound in music?" she asked, writing down a couple notes. "well we wa-" i was cut off by chris pulling shit out of his ass about why we were changing our sound. We finished recording in the studio and went home.

"I'm gonna go drinking with the boys i see you later." Chris said before leaving me at our house. "Okay be safe." I said back to him, waving goodbye as he drove off.

{4 hours later}

Its 12 am now and i have been woken up by my phone buzzing like crazy. I opened it to find a news letter about Chris.

CHRISTOPHER SMITH SEEN GETTING CLOSE WITH KATHERINE LANGFORD!

When i saw that it was him in the picture all i saw was red. i dont know what happened to me after that it all went black. Something came over me that i couldn't control. I got up and collected all his stuff and everything that i had gotten him and everything that he had gotten me and threw it in a pile outside and ruined his things by dumping all kinds of things on his stuff. i went back i side to gather my things to leave. i went back to my apartment that i still was renting as a studio for us. I called one of my friends who had sent me the message about the newsletter.

"hey Crystal, i'm at my apartment. um... thanks for letting me know about the whole Chris thing umm.. i don't know if i should talk to him about it." i said in tears .

"No you will not be talking to him. If you want you can come with me for a bit just incase he tries to do something." she suggested and i reluctantly agree. i packed some stuff and took my guitar.

"okay. i'm on my way now ill see you there." i heard a knock at my door  and when i opened it, Chris stood there. Not with an apologetic look but a mad face. Eyes full of fury and in that moment i was in fear for my life . He had never looked at me like that ever.