Chapter 10: Inner thoughts

July 1, 2018

Its been a week since i moved in. The boys helped me move in as well. It was pretty fun besides the constant bickering between them and the heat was a pain in the ass as well.

Micheal help me lift this.
No ask luke im taking the lap in.
You asshole.

I laugh at the memorie between Calum and Micheal. I grew closer with Calum. He asked to hang out today and i was currently getting ready for that. Sat on my new bathroom sink I start doing my makeup. I hear a knock at the door and someone yelling. "HONEY IM HOME!" Calum yells into my home. "Cal!" I walk out and greeting him with a hug. "Are you ready?" he asks. I finish doing my makeup and hair. When i changed into a light grey cropped longsleeve with black pair of jeans. Sliding on a pair of black vans. Basically running out the door he stops me dead in my tracks. "AH! Why did you do the for?" i ask, rubbing my head. He stopped me by putting his hand in front of my face his rings colliding with my forehead. "I have a surprise for you, its behind that door." he point to the front door. "ITS BEHIND THAT DOOR!" he says a bit louder. A couple seconds later Ashton pops his head from the other side. I give them both a puzzled look. "Ash? I literally see him everyday." i declare. Calum rolls his eyes. "No its not him." a bark escapes from behind the door. "No you didnt." I look at him with wide eyes, glancing at both of the boys that stood in my house. Ashton lets the dog go and he runs towards me. "He is a doberman. I know you said that your favourite dg is a german shepherd but i couldnt find any so i-" ash cuts him off. "We." he simply states. "WE got you a doberman." he smiles. Looking into his brown eyes i give him a tight hug. Running over to ashton i also give him a tight hug. His arms find their way around my waist. Calum clears his throat and we pull away from eachother. i walk outside leaving them confused.

"what? arent we still going out?" i asked confused. "uuuh this is why i asked you if wou wanted to hang out." says calum scratching the back of his neck. i let out a soft oh and walk back inside. Calum explains that he has some things to do leaving me and ashton alone. " i think im gonna name him hades." i state. he looks over to me and smiles. he lands a quick kiss on my lips and walks away. instinctively, i follow along behind him. he makes his way to my in home recording studio. " have you made anything new yet?" he asks playing around with the buttons on panel. " I have actually. Oh and i want your opinion on something." I play him a piece of a new song.

I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shaking

I guess that means you're close by

My throat is getting dry and my heart is racing

I haven't been by your side

In a minute, but I think about it sometimes

Even though I know it's not so distant

Oh, no, I still wanna reminisce it

I think of the night in the park, it was getting dark

And we stayed up for hours

What a time, what a time, what a time

You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever

What a time, what a time, what a time

For you and I

What a time, what a time

For you and I

"Thats awesome!" he says proudly. "You can tell you put your heart and emotion into it." he further adds on to his statement. " I wanted to ask if you want to feature on this? You dont have to of course." i ask. He agrees and asks me to play the beat so he can write his portion of the song. " Okay im ready to record it." he walks into the recording booth giving me a thumbs up so i can start recording.