Chapter 2: Im Ashton but you can call me Ash

He pushed himself through the door. He walked around a bit then sat down on one of the comfy chair i had laying around

"Youre really gonna believe those news letters again?" He asked me as if it was the same situation as before. he has cheated on me before but like the dummy i am i forgave him.

"This is different. Theres actual proof you did it." I say quietly trying not to show him any emotion. "Its a fake picture. You know how people can be." he said trying to hug me. I step back and shove my finger in his chest. "You fucken said that last time and it turned out to be true. Why would i believe you? After all the things youve done to me and i still take you back." I yell at him. I wasnt aware of what i was doing but all i know what that he was trying to block my hands and he ended up shoving me hard to the floor.

"I didnt mean to do that. I swear Thalia." He begged me to believe him. He wasnt a violent person but he isnt the guy I fell for. I got up and shoved his chest so he would move out of the way. I went into a room to get my stuff along with my guitar.

"We're done." I looked him dead in the eyes and walked out.

"What about Indie Flower?" he asked.

"Its done, we're done. Dont expect to have me back." I walked to my car and loaded my stuff in the back. I was making my way over to Crystals house when she called.

"Hey Thalia, I just wanted to let you know that im not home and that me and Micheal are at his friends house. The key is under the flower pot for you if you decide to not come with us if you want. I know right now might not-" she rambled on and I cut her off with a slight chuckle.

"I'll drop my stuff off at your house then i'll go over there with you just send me the address.'' We said our goodbyes and hung up. I was on my way over to her friends house. I was still a mess. Im pretty sure i looked like one too. I made it to a green house. It was a perfect sized house. I knocked on the door and when it opened this tall man with curly brown hair that was slicked back. He was dressed up as if he was going to a party.

"Hello um.. I ...Uh is Crystal here or am I at the wrong house?" i asked. I expected Crystal to open the door.

"So you are Thalia. Welcome to my humble Abode." He says with a smile while leading me in to the living room. I see Crystal and Micheal on the couch along with 2 other guys. When i saw her i tried to hold back the tears as much as i can but i couldnt. She got up and gave me a comforting hug. Im guessing she motioned for the guys to leave but before they all left micheal yelled.

"Group hug!" everyone got up from the couch and squashed me in a huge hug. they went into another room and i explained to Crystal what had happened.

"...All i knew was that he was trying to hold my hands back then he accidentally shoved me to the floor. So i left and now there is no indie flower." i explained. I shrugged when she asked me if i cared that this all went down but honestly i didnt know.

"Can we get food? I'm starving." I asked her. "Yes we have some leftover chicken from lunch if you want that." I nodded yes and we made our way to the kitchen. The boys were in there and I took a seat at the table scrolling through instagram. I slammed my phone on the table because Chris what already seen with another group of girls. It hadnt even been two hours. I get up and walk outside because i felt like i was having an anxiety attack. I was trying to hold on to a strudy surface but i was falling over. I sat on the floor curled up in a ball.

"Are you okay. Oh woah youre gonna be okay." One of the boys said to me. I still didnt know who this man is. When i looked up and saw his face i was slowly calming down.

"There you go, slow breaths. Um my name is Ashton but you can call me Ash." He said with a smile. "If you dont mind me asking but what is happening." he asked in a sincere voice.

"My boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me and this time there was proof. I dont know why i keep going back to him." I stared him in the eyes. Tears brimmed mine when he stood up and reached his hand out to grab mine to help me up. "Y'need a hug?" he questioned. Without saying anything i hug him. I started bawling my eyes out, getting tears all over his shirt. "Its okay Thalia youre gonna be fine, im here for you when you need me." he stated. We pulled out of the hug and walk back inside.

"Who is ready for ice cream!" a blond haired man said.

"Luke, now is not the time." micheal said.

"Actually, I want some ice cream." i stated

"Alright mates, let's go get the girl an ice cream!" Ashton yelled, making me jump.

"sorry." he said quietly.