Chapter 9: Moving Out

"Hey Sierra, can you help me find a place? Im getting tired of all these people." I laugh. "Um, im busy today so illl tell luke to send you a couple adresses but we cant go with you to look."she says apoligeticly. "Thats fine ill ask some one else then, thanks boo." i hang up and look at the adresses online. I was tired of looking online at theses places so i checked my contacts to see who can i take. Luke and Sierra are busy. Michael and Crystal are too busy doing things for the wedding. He proposed the other night so thats fun. The only other people i know are Cal and Ash. I felt too embarrasedd to call them so i just texted them instead.

Thalia: I have a question for the both of you....

Cool Guy Cal: yes?

Ashton;): what happened?

Thalia: everyone is busy...so could you guys come look at some places with me????? I dont wanna go alone?????

Ashton;): ofc ill be there ina bit

Cool Guy Cal: me too, ash pick me up i dont feel like driving ;)

Ashton;): alright be ready then see you guys in 10!

{20 mins later}

As I was getting ready i hear a car horn. I simply ignore it when i get a call. "Thalia hurry were waiting on you!" I hear calum yell into the phone. "Oh shit, sorry guys umm.. just come in im not even ready yet." i tell them. They comply and hang up. Running towards the door with a sports bra and sleeping shorts still on i let them in. They follow me to my room. "sorry guys i didnt think i was going to take this long." i apoligize. "No worries sweetheart we are here for you." Ashton says. I blush at the pet name he's given me. Sitting on the sink in my bathroom doing my make up Ash and Calum follow me there. Calum sits on the toilet and Ash sits next to him on the tub railing. "ahurry up sweetheart" Calum says. i look at him with a weird look. "What? Ash called you sweetheart why cant I ?" he questions. Turning to look at Ashton, we burst into laughter. "Because." Ash says. I turn back to the mirror smiling looking at him through the mirror.

"Okay boys i just need to change and thats it." walking over to my closet pulling out a blueish grey shirt putting it on. Over at my drawers i pull out a pair of jeans quickly slipping off my sleep shorts and putting on my jeans.

 Over at my drawers i pull out a pair of jeans quickly slipping off my sleep shorts and putting on my jeans

"Okay im done." i say. As we all walk out the door we make our way to ashtons car. I give him directions to the first apartment. In the car, we were listening to their album 'Youngblood'. To say that it was a bop is an understatement. "What do you think?" Calum asks. "Honestly i really like it. Babylon is really good but Empty Wallets is probably my favorite." I declared. Since Ash was driving and Cal was in the passengers seat i sat in the back. Ash slips his hand behind his seat and wiggles his fingers cathing my attention. I poke his hand laughing. His hand catches my finger engulfing my hand. Now we were holding hands while he was driving. We were all vibing to whatever came onto the radio. We made it to the first apartment and i could already tell i wasnt going to like it. "we're here!" Cal exclaims. We get out and check out the apartment. The land lord was a nice lady but i just didnt like the vibe the place was giving off. "What do you think of it so far?" the lady askes. I didnt like it but i obviously wasnt going to flat out say it to her face. "It is a wonderful place but i dont think im gonna take it." i give a small smile. her face drops but we continued the tour. Ash and Cal were goofing off in the living are of the place. When the tour was over i called them over so we can leave. I silently walk back to the car getting into the back seat once again. "I hated it." I said. Calum laughs at my response."Why it was a nice place?" he eventually asks, calming down from his laughing fit. "It was ugly, and i dont get a good vibe from it. The lady also scares me." this time sending both of them into laughing fits. We make our way to the second apartment. "This is close to Luke and Sierra isnt it?" Ash claims, looking over to Calum. "Oh yeah, good part of LA." he adds. As Ashton finds parking, me and calum make our way to the second apartment. This one was a bit better but still didnt fit what i was looking for. "C'mon that one was good." Ashton tries to reason. "I agree with you but i dont think its what i want." i say getting frustrated. We are on our way to a house now. Its about a 10 minute drive and i was starting to get frustrated. As we were pulling up to it I smile. This is exactly what i wanted. It was a modern design. the interior was dark. I absolutley loved it. It had 3 rooms. I already knew how i wanted it.

"I think this is the one. I really like this." I explain. Asking for the papers to buy the house i sign my name and recive a key. "when can i start moving in?" I ask the landlord. "You can start bringing your stuff in tomorrow." I thank the man and walk out. The boys waited for me in the car. I decided to throw them off a bit. i entered the car and sat in silence. They both looked back at me waiting for an answer. a smile slowly tugging at my lips when i pull the key out of my pocket. We celebrated by going to the beach.