♠ 35 ♠

~Your POV~

You got back to class and you use your connection from your internship because you want to stay close to the school so that way you don't miss out on a good opportunity to let the League attack. So you call Hawks seeing what your options were.

"Hey kid." he says when he picks up. You had kept in semi-regular contact with Hawks because he was your next best option for advice.

"Hi, I was just calling to see if you know any hero agencies that are near by the school that could take me in for a Hero Work Study." you say.

"Hmm I know some. Tsukuyomi called earlier to ask if he could do a work study with me. Guessing you wanna stay closer to the campus?" he asks.

"Yea, I'm falling behind in terms of regular classes so I don't want to miss more than I have to." you say nervously.

"I understand, I was the same way in school. Anyways, I hear you got your provisional hero license."

"Yea, the exam was hard, but I pushed through."

"Like you always do." he says. You remember that you haven't told him about your new ice wings.

"Oh, and guess what."

"What?"

"I'm able to make wings out of ice."

"Awesome, you able to fly with them?"

"Oh yea. Even able to change mid flight." you say.

"Nice, alright let's see what agencies there are..." Hawks says. "There's Fat Gum, Sir Nighteye, and Ryuku's agencies are near the campus plus they already have some students of U.A doing work studies there. Personally, knowing you, I'd recommend taking a work study with Fat Gum."

"Hmm, ok, thanks Hawks!"

"No problem kid, be safe out there." he says.

"Thanks you too."

"See ya."

"See ya." you say hanging up. You do a bit of research on Fat Gum and decide to do a work study with him. You go to the 3rd year dorms and find one of the big 3. You find Amajiki.

"Amajiki, is it ok if I ask you a question about the work studies?" you ask knowing the feeling of being shy.

"S-sure."

"Do you know anyone who does a work study with the hero Fat Gum?"

"I-I do a work study with Fat Gum."

"Woah, can you tell me more?" you say, "You don't have to, but it would be helpful to know what I'm getting into."

"O-Of course. Kirishima should come too... and being c-completely honest I-I was-s going to recommend you two." he says. 

*Time skip*

You're out on patrol with Fat Gum, Amajiki, and Kirishima.

"We've got idiots fighting on the streets these days non-stop, can't eat enough to keep up." Fat Gum says as he snacks, "Anyway the agencies around here have been wanting a close combat type, you're just what the doctor ordered Red Riot."

"I promise I'll do my best, Fourth Kind doesn't accept work study students so I really appreciate you taking me on."

"And Element, you're a mix of close combat and distance right?"

"Yes sir. I'm a bit of anything and everything." 

"Hawks called me up and told me about you and what you do." he says. "I was going to scout for you, but then Suneater recommended you."