Chapter 10

3rd pov

3rd pov

Gouhin was sorting through the folders he had on his table. He was going through each one of his clients he had now. He stopped at one specific folder, it was labeled Y/n l/N. He sighed as he took the cigarette out his mouth and pressed it onto the ashtray, squishing the ashes onto it then placed it back into his mouth.

He placed the folder onto the table and began looking through it. On the upper right corner it has a picture of Y/n with a muzzle on her face.

"She has to be one of the toughest clients I had", Gouhin sighed as he remember back to when he first caught her.

Gouhin's pov

I was walking up and down the alleyways near the blackmarket in search of new clients, the carnivores that go crazy because of instincts are usually near this specific area. I started to her home since I couldn't find anyone, but stopped when I heard a scream. I ran down different alleyways, but towards where I heard the scream. I stopped and his behind the corner while peeking over.

A white wolf had her teeth lodged into a black panther's arm. "GET THIS BITCH OFF ME", He cried. The wolf had a good grip on his arm as he tried to break his arm free. I saw that he went to bite her, but that's when I came in.

I shot a bamboo stick from my crossbow at the two of them, I knew the white wolf would dodge it. She glanced back then released her teeth from the panther's arm. The panther fell back onto the ground before the bamboo stick could hit him. He rushed to get up and ran off into the dark leaving me with the feral wolf.

She crouched on the ground while staring at me with bloodshot eyes. She bared her teeth at me while growling. I smirked at her as we started circling each other slowly.

"I know your instincts are controlling you, but you can control them if you try; you can conquer the feelings of wanting to devour meat", I said, but she seemed unfazed. She lunged at me, but I dodged. She used the wall to jump off of to lung at me once again. She was aiming at my neck causing me to use my left arm to shield my self. She bite straight into my arm, her teeth sunk deep into it. I saw her eyes became more red when the blood started leak from my arm from the bite.

I swung my arm side to side to get her off, but she rigged her feet into the ground to stop my movements. She bit down deeper causing me to hiss in pain. I reached around and grabbed her tail to pull it hard. She released my arm to let out a howl in pain. I dropped my crossbow and swung my fist at her. I punched her hard in the face. She fell to the ground knocked out cold, I didn't want to hit her, but I had to.

I ignored the pain in my arm as I picked her up and placed her over my shoulder then started to head home.

It's been a day since I brought her to my home. Good thing I chained her up, because she tried to bite me as soon she woke up and spotted me. I tried speaking to her, but she wouldn't speak only growl. She was too far gone, but not too far gone for me. She is only a teenager, she deserves a life and I will try everything to bring her back.