Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

"Look at that! All the birds are flying", Aoba, the eagle gasped. "I'm so jealous.", he sighed. "That's right, you can't have a flying license until you graduate from school", Tao stated. Why did I have to come. Legoshi asked me to come with him and his friends to walk around town. I think he wanted to have at least one wolf there, but still I hated coming into town. I glanced up to notice some of the animals staring at me. I just got adjusted to school life, how will I adjust to the city life.

"I can see how you and Legoshi are alike", Aoba chuckled. "If you weren't albino I would've mistaken you for his sister", he added causing Legoshi and I to awkward laugh. "And you you're happy to be out here now", Aoba said to Legoshi which cause him to give him a confused look.

"Your tail is wagging"

"...."

"Hey! let's get moving", Bill shouted from ahead. Legoshi and I began to follow them. "I something wrong", I ask since he kept looking down. "I think I should buy pants to hide my tail", he answered. "I wouldn't, I try that and it was uncomfortable", I stated. "Yo! lets go I heard there was a nice café around here", Bill exclaimed. As we were walking I notice a poster on one of the buildings, it was my mother. She's trying to run for mayor now.

"Albino wolves must always be superiors"

I'm glad she sent me away, I'm at least away from her. We finally arrived at the café Bill was talking about. We sat at a small table. Bill and Legoshi sat next to each other and so did Aoba and Tao. I sat at the end of the table next to Tao and Legoshi. Legoshi picked up a newspaper that was on the table. "It's the same details as last year", he stated. "I don't mind at least we got to go out", Aoba replied. "Finish the story", Tao exclaimed at Bill.

"Then she started to cry and said "You are so selfish in bed that you make me feel so empty", he faked whined, sometimes I question why I went with these guys. I glanced towards Legoshi as I sucked on my straw. I guess Legoshi makes me feel comfortable, since he's awkward and a wolf like me. I saw Legoshi looked just as uncomfortable as I was.

"But the stripe pattern on her butt is so hot", Bill cooed. "I don't want to break up with her", Bill added. "You might as well if you're going to treat her like an object", I mumbled to myself, sadly he heard me. "So y/n did you and Legoshi say goodbye to your virginity yet", Bill asked as he leaned on Legoshi. "I can smell y'all virgin stench from a mile away", he boasted. "Hey, there's a pretty gray wolf who just joined our club", Tao added. "Are you talking about Juno", Legoshi asked. "Heyy, he already knows her name", Aoba said. "Looks like Y/n has competition", Bill snickered. "How am I part of this, just because we're both wolves doesn't mean we like each romantically", I replied. "You're right, besides I see you and the next beastar getting cozy with one another", Bill chuckled. "Oh yeah, I always seen those two together", Aoba stated. I felt my fur beginning to heat up so I just sipped my drink to cool myself down.

"LOOK SHE'S BLUSHING"

"PISS OFF BILL"

"We should get back now", Legoshi stated as we walked around town. The sun was beginning to set. "Yeah our dorm mother is pretty strict", Tao added. "Which way was the station again", Bill asked. "I think we're lost", Aoba stated. "I think it's this way according to zoozle maps", Aoba added. "You're a bird! Why don't you use your magnetic sense", Tao asked. " Uh yeah, I'm not a migratory bird", Aoba replied. "I don't think we're too far from the station", Legoshi stated.

We we're in a unfamiliar area, it was very dark around there no light posts at all. The place felt eerie and dangerous. Suddenly we heard groaning, we turned to see an old goat on the ground. Legoshi approached the man and kneeled down to his height.

"Excuse me, mind if I ask you something", Legoshi asked. "Sure go ahead", the goat groaned as he lift his fingers. He was missing a finger, what was worse a smell was coming from his hands. "Pick any finger you like", he groaned, each finger had a price. Wait, we're near the black market. I look over to see a bright light, it was a huge door way to different food venues.

Oh god, we're at the black market.

"Legoshi! Get away from him", I shouted as I grabbed on to and pulled him away from the goat. "Move it, Y/N", Bill fussed as he pushed me to the side as well. "Let's say we all have a bite, we can split the co-", Bill tried to say, but I didn't let him finish. I slapped him hard on his fight cheek making his face go to the side.

"What the hell", Bill snarled. "Have you lost you're damn mind, do you hear yourself", I snapped. "We're already here so why not enjoy ourselves as carnivores for once or are you white wolves too egotistic to know what joy is", Bill shouted. Before I could shout back Aoba got in between us.

"Y/n wait, look if we we're at school I would be on your side, but now it's a different situation", Aoba said as he avoided eye contact. "How is this a different situation", Legoshi asked just annoyed as I was. "Just look around us, it's a black market and we're carnivores, all of us", Aoba explained. "Are you seriously going to eat his finger", Legoshi asked. "Of course we are, did you see the main street", Bill replied. "Everyone lives in peace because the black market exist for us carnivores", Bill explained. "Just grow up a little you two", Bill said with a smirk on his face.

"IS THAT WHAT IT MEANS TO BECOME AN ADULT", Legoshi shouted before running off. "Wait Legoshi no", I shouted, but he kept running. He can't be in there the smells will get to him. "So are you going to grow up y/n", Bill asked. I swung my paw at Bill making claw marks on his face. "FUCK YOU", I shouted before running after Legoshi.

As I ran through the market the smells slowly started to overcome my senses.

Lamb chops

Pig feet

Chicken legs

Rabbit Meat

"I have to hurry", I fussed as I ran. I need to help Legoshi he'll lose his mind in here. As I passed an alleyway I saw legoshi curling up on the ground. "Legoshi", I shouted as I ran down there. "I-I can't stop it, it won't stop", he whined. I shoved my tissue on to his nose. "Just breath this in", I replied. He took a big whiff, which caused him to cough. "Roses", he questioned as he held onto the tissue. My ear flickered when I heard movement behind us.

"You poor wolves", a voice said, wait I know that voice. I turned to see it was Gouhin. "Y/n", he questioned as he threw his cigarette to the side. "Please help him", I begged as drool fell out of my mouth. "I'll take care of him, smell the tissue I gave you", he replied. I nodded my head before putting my tissue up to my snout and inhaling it. I stepped away from Legoshi who passed out. Gouhin picked him up and placed him on his shoulder.

"When you have time come see me, kid", Gouhin said before waving to me and leaving with Legoshi. I sat against the alleyway and kept sniffing the rose smelling tissue.

Who knew I would be in the black market again.