Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

Y/n's pov

Legoshi

Just wanted to let you know, the festival has been put on hold

Haru was kidnapped

read 7:35

I guess nobody is really safe then. I through my phone aside and sat up on my bed. I got out of it and began stretching bit, been in it for a couple of hours now. I heard my phone buzz causing me to grab it and turn it on.

Mom

I saw you failed a test

Is there a problem?

Y/n

No, I forgot to study

I was busy with drama club

Mom

Don't let it happen again or you will drop out of that club.

I rolled my eyes and was about to toss my phone aside, but I saw another notification appear, it was in my messages so I exited out of my mom's. The message was from an unknown number, I opened to see what it said.

Unknown

Meet me at the auditorium at 12 AM

It's Louis

Read 7: 41

I stared at the message for a bit. What through me off was that I already had his number, why is he texting from another? Even weirder that he wanted to meet after hours. I laid back in bed staring up at the ceiling.

Could I really go see him? I don't know what to feel anymore. I feel sad yet angry. I feel nothing yet I still feel something. What I did know was that I wanted to see him. I made a disgusted look and pounded my paw on the bed.

I hate feeling like this, this shit stupid.

Time flew by fast, it was 11: 56, which is curfew for students and if any are caught after that will be severely punished. Anyway I was walking towards the stage. I looked around to see if I could spot Louis, to see he was no where to be seen. I began to turn around and leave, but stopped when I heard someone from the stage.

"You actually came", Louis stated from the stage. I glanced at the ground while rubbing the back of my head.

"I figured it was important", I replied. "It is", he said then held his hand out. "Join me up here", he asked. I stared at him for a minute then began walking towards the stage. Once I was close I grabbed his hand and let him pull me onto the stage. Once I was on I took a step away from him.