Chapter 6

y/n's pov

y/n's pov

      After the event from yesterday we were able to continue on with the show without Louis. Bill was to play Adler and Legoshi was to play one of the three reapers, already could tell from his expression that he wasn't too excited about it. So that has left me and another member with the lights. 

       As I was waiting for the play to start I saw Legoshi sitting on one of the crates, he was going over his lines. I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder. 

       "You're going to be fine, at least you have the sword fighting part down", I said he just sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right", he sighed. Legoshi and I have somewhat became friends. I was skeptical of his at first, you know with the smell of rabbit blood on his hands. I assumed he was connected with those killings on campus, but now he doesn't seem like the type to be like that. 

     "I better get going", I said and began to walk away. "See ya", he replied and went back to reading over his lines. As I was heading to the theater area I ran into Bill and Louis? 

     "Oh! y/n how do I look", Bill asked flexing, showing off how he looked in the Adler costume. "uhh Great", I replied. "You should get going", Louis said to Bill. "Don't you want me to take you to the infirmary first", Bill asked. "I'll take him", I replied. Bill just looked between Louis and I then smiled? 

       "Okay you two, I'll go then", Bill chuckled then winked at me, don't tell me he thinks I have a crush on Louis. Bill then sped walked away. I went to stand next to Louis and hold his back to help him stand up right. He flinched away a bit. 

     "I'm not a child", he fussed. "I rather help a child then a injured Louis", I replied. He just glared at me slightly then looked forward as we walked towards the infirmary. It was a awkward quiet for a bit till he broke it. 

     "You know you changed a lot", Louis stated. "Really how", I asked my ears perking up at his voice. "At first you were quiet and always had a depress look on your face, just like Legoshi", he replied. "But now you are becoming more extroverted", he added. I have started to talking to people more. "Oh uh thanks I guess", I said. "For what", he asked as we arrived at the infirmary room. "Nothing", I replied as we walked in. I helped him get into his bed. 

     "I can get in", he fussed swatting at my hand. I moved back as he got into his bed. Once he was settled I smiled at him. "I should get going now", I said and began to leave. You guessed it he grabbed my damn tail. 

     "Keep doing that and I will cut my tail off", I snapped and pulled my tail from his grip then turned to face him. "What did you mean earlier", he asked. "About what", I asked. "Why did you thank me", he asked causing me to sigh. "I was going to say that if we haven't sneaked into the theater or even join this club I probably would still be that depressed and quiet wolf", I answered. He just stared at me causing me to look away. "So thanks", I added.\

      He still just stared at me and I stared back at him. Out of no where I felt something like a pull, it was coming from him. Before I knew it our faces were getting closer together, we were about to kiss. Before our lips could touch the door bursted open. 

      "Y/N! THE SHOW'S ABOUT TO START", the drama director shouted. "I'M COMING", I replied then rushed out the door following him. As I was speed walking realization hit me. I was about to kiss Louis. My chest tightened and my face heated up, no it can't be.

      I have a crush on Louis, no I was in love with Louis.