SYPNOSIS

Rated 18+

Beware of NSFW

And also, watch out at my errors such as : English grammar, phrases and wrong spellings.

Sorry in advance.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Gojo Saturo - A wealthy man with his expensive suits and flashy smiles. There are only two quotations to describe him.

It's either "Luxurious is everything. " or "Pleasure is my middle name."

Nanami Kento - "Firm and Stoic" was his key tone.
He is a strict professor in his Math subject.

If he caught you misbehaving at his class. Better prepare for his 'own ways of punishment.'

Sukuna Ryoumen - A lone wolf. He had an abominable reputation in your school. He's known for being a uncontrollable student and he always get into troubles.

He is used to violence and cruelty. Yet, he found his 'soft spots' only giving to you.

Toji Fushiguro - A Mob boss. An Ex-convict. From the words "Give and Take." He always chooses the second one.

He's a cold-blooded man. He doesn't blunt from his cursed words. He is a harsh, and likes to see everyone suffer the way, he wants.
A leader of a gang that known as a Zenin Clan.

A untouchable devilish man is now letting you to touch him... physically with his heart content.

Geto Suguru - A Police Detective. He goes around in the city for only to haunt his preys. He doesn't show mercy on them. He may seems a bit uptight and in distant to others.

But when it comes for you, he became a persistent man that he could never imagine with.

•••

The five men was bound to be your fiancés. What will happen if their lives suddenly entangles with your upside-down world? As they take steps one closer at your comfort zone.

•••

(A fanfic and alternate version of Jujutsu Kaisen that dedicated to thirst readers X The JJK DILF'S)

Disclaimer!!

Author's Note: I didn't own this characters with their names. Kudos and credits, for the rightful owner of Jujutsu Kaisen Characters, named GEGE AKUTAMI. For making one of the popular manga in this present times. ♡♡♡

••••