Chapter 3: The Mob with his bikes

"How's your leg doing?" Junpei asked while looking at your left foot. You smiled at him in response and answered.

"It is still feel sore, but it will be fin--"

"Fine! Hihihihi~" Nobara jumps out of nowhere and hugs you behind.

She was beaming her short math exams she had earlier, her scores went well. Thanks to your professor hints.

Your classmate blush after seeing Nobara smiles at him.

"Yo, Junpei! What's up???" Your best friend asked him that makes him shiver a bit.

"I'm f-fine. I'm okay now, thanks to your help by the way." He shakingly answered and smile that melt your heart away.

The both of you and Nobara, knows he always got bullied by the other jerks and assholes because of his smart and good student.

You're thinking to make him your one of your closest friend one of these days forward.

Because you knew he wasn't that kind of person.

The three of you, having a conversation before deciding if your going home or not, after your class ended. Nobara is talking about going to Tokyo, and invites Junpei to come along to hang out with you, and her.

Unexpectedly, you have noticed a group students were blocking that path of the school gate.

You heard Nobara 'tch' because you felt like there's no way, for the three you to get through in the middle of the crowd.

Junpei on the other side, motion you and Nobara to walk passed by the side of the crowded students.

Happily, Nobara smiles back at him as she grabs both of you and Junpei's wrist. Slowly, and carefully, the three of you manage to go through on it.

You heard a couple of girls, gossiping "Who's he waiting for?!! Kyaahhh~"

"Maybe me. After all he's my boyfriend--"

"Oh shut and dream on! He's actually mine because I saw him first."

You secretly shake your heads in this belief. 'Probably some random popular students who is visiting again.' You thought and just let your shoulder shrugged.

The three of you were able to passed by the outside of your school fences. You're about to call your auntie's secretary to asked his permission to go out for shopping with friends.

When all of the sudden, someone grabs your wrist. Before you can utter a words against the person who's dragging you infront of your school, with the group of men in their big motorbikes. Nobara pulls you back and told Junpei to take care of you as she throw her shoulder bag at the guy who had piercing on his lips.

She instantly kicked his groin and knocked him down using her fist in his head.

"Tch. Who the fuck are you to drag my best friend harshly like that?" She angrily asked and step on the guy who got passed out after what she done to him.

"Out of the way, bitch--" the guy with his tattoos in his face stopped cussing your best friend. When a man with his late 30s, a tall man that had a charming face, and had a well-built body with his black hair. Who wore a leather jacket in his muscular shoulder while having a cigarette on his left hand motioned his disciple to ceased.

He throws his cigarette away, puffed a smoke on it. As he stood up from leaning his own bikes.

Your school mate was like watching a live film. Where they are waiting on the leads man actor next movements.

His cold-eyes settles on you, it made you shiver and frightened for seconds. He then grabs your waist and lift your chin harshly.

"So...you're y/n? Anna's one and only niece?" He asked, while frowning a little as his eyes, shamingly, roamed at your body under your school uniform.

'I didn't she had a beautiful niece.' He thought on himself. And smirks a little on you.

You awkwardly nod in his question.

"H-how did you know my--kyaahhh! Put me down!!" You whined as you struggles to get off up on his muscular-godly-shape- shoulder. You can't believe on this man, he just lifted you like your weight was nothing.

He goes back to his gang, uncaring with the eyes of who see him. While you're struggling, he then teasingly slaps your buttocks, earning his men chuckles and shocking your friends and others.

At his back, you saw Nobara snapped out of her anger. She was about to run towards on the unknown man and form her attacks.

"You'll won't get away of this! Put her down--!"

"She's my fiancee." Both of you and Nobara froze, as if you both heard him wrong and misunderstood his words.

But it is too damn loud. Gasps and shocks were mixed. Making the two of you confirming each other eyes.

The unknown man just sarcastically smirks at Nobara's priceless reaction.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything funny with your best friend, after all, she was going to be my wife sooner, Miss Nobara Kugasaki. "

That earned more bizarre reaction, but the just make a sound of 'Tch' then instructed you to hop on his bike. He then, starts his engine and sideline face on you.

"You better hold my waist tight. So, you wouldn't be ending up falling and hurt yourself, when I am driving too fast, woman." He warns you like it was life and death situation. It made you panicked and immediately hugs his waist.

He felt your boots pressing on his back.

The man who had a scars on his lips let out a low-chuckles as he drive, recklessly, fast, without being care on breaking a law again.

------

"I'm Toji Fushiguro. Leader of the Gang in district six." He simply introduced himself. Under his boredom eyes as he drags you inside of your auntie's mansion.

Unable to utter a words to say on shocked. You just let him to pulls in your auntie's living room.

You saw your auntie, together with her lawyer talking to each other. And only got stop, when Fushiguro pushed you a little harsh to sit right besides him.

"Mr. Fushiguro. Welcome to the--"

"I don't care. I'm only here for her. So, where is the goddamn paper to signed in?" He barely cuts your auntie's greetings. It made your auntie clenched her jawline secretly.

But she still manages to show him her fake smiles.

"Oh, it's right here, Mister Fushiguro. Signed here please." She said and guide him to signed the five documents she had on her tables, it made you frowned at her.

'Is she selling me now to get out of the hook of her loans?'

"Done. I expect that woman to be my wife as soon as possible, Anna. I'll tell the others to meet me up in here the day after tomorrow. Might as well to settle this one first." He lethargy said on your auntie and left out without a word.

You glanced your auntie side, you saw her lips deforming to fake smile looking back at you.

"I don't wanna marry him, Anna." You coldly said at her which is she ignores your rants.

"That's one of your husbands, dear. Isn't he handsome?"

"He's a Mob! You knew it all along--wait-what?!!"

'One of my husbands? Did you heard it right?' you asked yourself in the back of your mind.

Your auntie gives you her sweetest fake smile. And says.

"Yes, dear. I want my precious niece, to have the greatest life that I could offer to you."

----

Hang in there, we're almost there folks. Hahaha