Chapter 2: Books and Love Letters

"It's my P.e time, Y/N. Shit! I'll be late in my class!" Nobara exclaimed after checking her wrist watch as she kissed you goodbye on your the side of cheeks and began to run away outside from the library on your school that you were in.

You shake your head at her panicked reaction and sighed. You gave her a silent prayer, wishing her to make it her class on time.

You in your part time schedule job as a proxy librarian in your school.

You become busy reading a mystery book when out of nowhere, a baritone familiar voice had caught your attention.

"My, my, you're reading that tales again. Haven't you, Y/N?" He huskily said and gives you his small grinned that made you dropped the book you're reading on.

"Ah-ah! Sir. N-nanami! W-what is your concern about here today, S-sir." You stutters when he was still looking at the book that you are reading.

"Hmmm, do you want that book so much? You know, I have one of this kind of books at my house. I'll probably bring you some of them. You may borrow them but you could only choose three, Miss L/N." He said using his formal tone as a Math professor in that you are under with his class.

"N-no thanks. I'll probably get some of this next week or so, Sir." You refused politely at his offer. He just give you an 'okay' responding look.

"Anyway, I have a lists of books that I'll be needing it soon. Can you assist me locating where these in?" He said as he push the small paper with a list of Mathematical-related-books that he'll be using in his class.

You nod at him and say.

"Okay, Sir. Just give me a minute. You may wait me her--"

"No, I want to know where are these locate in. So, I can manage to get by myself next time." He cut offs your words and open the small side door at your desk.

You awkwardly nod at him and assist him in a way of the Math books that compiles in the 7 shelves.

You stopped and pointed the books shelves with number seven on him. Telling him that this is what he was looking for as he just silently nodded at you back.

You reread the lists of books that you are going to get. And began to climbing at the wooden stair and manage to get the six heavy books at your one arm.

When you're about to step down. The wooden stair suddenly collapse. that made you instantly out of balance.

The books are slipping out of your hands, as you brace yourself for the hurtful impact at your body that you're possibly feeling it. As you closed your eyes and wait to stumbbled down in the cold ground.

Seconds had passed, you felt nothing. The moment you blinked up your eyes the next thing you see was a pair of brown eyes of your professor. You felt your heart race.

"Y/N, Are alright?" Nanami worrying asks you. Your face was too close to his face. That made you realize the way he was carrying you, feels like his bride. He caught you after all before falling down. You gasped and blush. Without thinking, you quickly jumped out of his arms, which caused you to snapped your left ankle and finally made you stumbled down.

You cried out as you are touching your injured foot and he's face shows frustration about you what you did.

"Fuck! Why did you jumped all of sudden?!" He scolded you for being reckless and carry you again back to his arms.

He then, rashes you at the nearest school clinic. He was shouting "Move away!" To other students that is been blocking his when he is a running for your cure.