Chapter 9: The Betting and the Rings

Nobara was beaming at her grades in calculus surprise short exam. She told you that she had few mistakes, and aim for the highest score. Thanks to your professor.

She then, show their tickets that Sukuna's gave them on the other day. You could believe at first, but she insisting telling you that it was him.

"For real! He really gave us these tickets!" Nobara cheerfully announced while waving her own ticket together with Junpei ticket.

You smile when you saw Junpei shyly scratching his head at Nobara's exaggerating explanation.

"Sorry, y/n, we didn't had a chance to visit you in the hospital, since Sukuna informed us that you'd your early discharged." Nobara pause and hold your hands.

"I heard that guy got out, the rumours says, he was nowhere to be found right now."

Your hands began to twitching after hearing it. Different scenarios are flashing on my mind. What if he comes back?

"Don't worry, Y/n, Junpei and I and others will protect you this time." Nobara let go of your hands. She pulls Junpei hands and formed a pink finger.

"We're your best friends." Nobara smile again, while her pinky fingers are entangled with Junpei.

Your worries waves over aside in relief. Feeling safe with them. You raised your small fingertip and make a pinky swear on them.

"Sankyu so much, Best friendos." You jokingly said,  that Nobara burst in laughter and earning a chuckles with Junpei.

----

You are done packing your things and stretch your legs. Nobara and Junpei was inside your room right now.

They are waiting for your fiancés too.

Your old butler set aside your two bags when you heard a knocked on your room.

"Good morning! Honey!" Gojo shouted as he warps his arms on your waist and gave you kiss on your cheeks.

You saw Nobara stunned and immediately separated you in Gojo.

"I know, you're one of y/n's fiancés. But you are too clingy and touchy for he--" Nobara words got interrupt when Gojo handed her three bags on her hands.

"What are these--"

"It's imported chocolates, gucci wallet and sunscreen lotion." Gojo said cheerfully on her. And approach Junpei and gave him three bags too.

"These bags is for you too. Since I recognized that you're y/n's best friends. So, might as well I pamper the two of you too, like her."

The white-haired man snuggles at you again as your butler open your room for Sukuna, Nanami and Geto to enter your room.