Chapter 16: First Night // NSFW CHAPTER

°°°
⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠: 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠, 𝑐𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑠, 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠, 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑙𝑦-𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠*𝑥, 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡

°°°

"Fucking yes! Hahahaha!" Nobara shouted, less caring for what others staring at her in confusion.

Your best friend holds your face in her palms, her eyes are now glittering in tears.

"Finally~ my prayers had been granted~ I'm so glad to know that you drive that bitch away from you~" she stood up, holding her wine, and made a toast on your glass wine.

"Cheer for the double celebration! Take that! You old-hag-witch! Begone on her life forever~ Hahahaha~"

She, then, gulped her wine straight and slammed her body down back on her chair. She smugly smile, snapping her fingers on your classmate, motioning your him to get what he was holding on earlier.

Junpei sighed and handed you over the three paper bags.

You frowned at your brown haired best friend, and decided to take a peek on what she gave on you.

You flustered when you saw what's inside of it.

"Nobara~ what the hell is th~"

"Obviously, it's a wedding gift girl, you need to prepare yourself for getting ga-" she paused, and clears her throat, putting slowly down her wine glass as the waiter immediately fills it up.

"Thank you... as I was saying, you should prepare for your wild night, Y/n." She, then, took a glance at your cousin named-Luna.

Luna was sipping her wine, too. She is nodding on Nobara crazy ideas.

"Of course, we want you to be, at least, to be ready on your first might, Mrs. Gojo." She then wink on you, making Itadori burst on laughters when he gets what she meant to say.

"It's called honeymoon stage, dear, be used to it." Arslan added.

"Like in Doja cat's song, R. I. P that pussy-eyy~~ you're getting rip tonight~~" Erika hummed.

You shook your head on them and just let out a laugh about them giving you a 'pro-tips' handling your first night with your husband. They are making a point tho, even you felt cold-sweat having the conversation flow sharing dinner at your wedding reception.

The idea of having first time sex was making you feel nervous, yet, for some unexplainable reasons, it also made you feel excited.

"Oh, I almost forgot..." Nobara leans closer at your ears, making sure that you are the only would hear what she'll gonna say.

"The sets of rings was already in there. You can check them once you are at your new home. We made it almost customised, with their first intials, just like your wedding ring in short time, it's not that expensive just like Gojo gave to you, but it's worth it to gave it. I had to asked Gojo helps in their size-I don't know what he did, but he is pretty sure it will fit on them"

You gaze at your wedding ring and smile. You are officially Mrs. Gojo on public eyes, and literally the only wife of them. You didn't expect that you'll be ended up happily married to them.

Even Nanami, Toji, Sukuna and Geto was nowhere to be found in there. You know that they'll be in your new home, waiting for the you and Saturo.

You smiled back at your best friend, mouthing her "thank you for your help." As the night passed on with you and Gojo, traditionally dancing your wedding night, sharing warm smiles to each other.