Chapter 4: Meeting the fiancés

"What should I do?" You asked Nobara over on the telephone after telling her that you'll about your fiancee any minute now.

"Girl, calm down and just relax. To be honest, there's nothing we can't do anything about it. So let it be for the meantime." She suggested as if it was the only thing that you could do for now.

"B-but I am not ready to see them, nor not ever at all! How would I face them? I was too shocked. I thought that Fushiguro guy was the only one I'll marrying with. But now! This! Arghh!" You let a frustrating laughed, feeling dizzy on the information was still sinking at your mind.

"Y/N... Even we could run away for awhile. You know that your auntie would be ended up caughting sneaking out. I may able to help you to make a passage and drive you across for miles at Anna. But now, we know that Mob Boss is going to be one of your soon to husbands too. Don't you think it would more difficult for you to make go against on that witch?" She explained, as you heard her letting her frustration chewing her junkfood while talking on you.

You knew she was right all along. Even you run away right now. No matter where you might go or you may able to make a futher distance in her auntie's place. You'll still be ended up waking in your room and be grounded for several weeks.

You sighed for insight of your situation. You know that, together with that guy who had a scars in his lips would make your breakout much more terrible and rigorous.

You're about to hang up on Nobara. Thanking her for listening at your rants when she said something that lightens up your mood but hesitating at her crazy ideas.

----

"Lady, Y/n. Your fiancés had finally arrive." Your old butler announced, as you look at yourself in the mirror, for the one last time.

You wore an elegant silk bloody red dress that hugs every curves of your body. Your auntie stylist manage to make over you, head to toe.

You didn't wore your old glasses right now. Instead, you had forced to use a transparent contact lense for your eye sight. Your hair curls a wave at your shoulder. With a little help of make up that highlighted your facial looks. You are now looking like 24-25 year old.

You didn't even recognize yourself a little before. Because you look too different right now.

You took a deep inhale before managing to get feet out of your room. Letting your butler assist you when you're walking with your red heels.

The first thing you saw in the living, was your auntie with her  smiles which annoyed you secretly.

She look excited to see you or rather you say to sell you to out with these stranger men that who were comfortably sitting opposite at your sight.

Your auntie walks towards you and welcoming you with her plastered fake smiles at her lips.

"There's my little niece." She said and give you a peck of kisses at your cheeks and slowly drags you to sit beside her.

You are thankful that your left foot was fully recovered in your injury you had, as you glance a look to your five fiancés.

At the back of your mind you're shocked. You can't utter a word to make a conversation with them.

You asked yourself 'why him? Don't tell me he'll be one of my fiancés? ' the moment you eyes landed on your Math Professor. Nanami Kento.

The next one you saw, was the most famous guy in your school. He was known for being wise and savage at your school. You heard on the rumours once, he manage to beat up a group of gang all by himself. He had a bad reputation in your school. Yet girls still love to admired him despite with his personal issues. A totally opposite on his twin brother name Yuuiji. You know this guy name is Sukuna Ryoumen.