Chapter 14: Bath Time // NSFW

°°°
⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠: 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑝*𝑠𝑠𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠, 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

°°°

ᴀ/ɴ: ᴛʀʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ.

---

"How's your feet, Hon?" Gojo asked, he was loosening his navy blue necktie at the moment.

You glance at your sore feet. It has been treated but you are advised by their family doctor to not be walking around or stand for a while. He suggested you to leave it, at least, rested in two days or so.

"I think it's fine. The rest will do the trick." You answered.

Gojo just hummed in response after hearing it. You sat at his bed right now because your auntie agrees on letting you have a sleep over on his mansion. After him and Nanami confronted her for being drastic on her demands on you.

Before Nanami and Sukuna leaves, they firmly instructed Gojo to take care of you and at least, he shouldn't do something that will make you feel unease.

You feel a bit dizzy about what you've drunked earlier. You felt like almost in between on half passing out and half sober.

Gojo noticed it. He chuckles seeing your half hooded eyes was about to close every second but you immediately opened it, as if you are preventing yourself to nodded off.

"Hey." he called your attention, and went in front of you. He gently push your shoulder to lay down on his soft bed.

"If you feel like sleepy already. Just sleep right here at my bed, okay? Don't force yourself to be awake at this late hour." He gently scolded you, flickering his finger on your forehead lightly using his long fingers.

"I want to... take a bath.. first. It feels sticky-y inside my dress." You pouted, stuttering in your words began to messed up.

The white-haired man just warmly smile. He didn't know that you'll become more adorable to be seen when you are in drunken state.

He lifted the strands of your hair that keeps on blocking your pretty face. He never felt so turned seeing a lovely drunken woman, absentmindedly, staring back at him.

"You wanna take a bath? Hmmmm~ But you're too drunk to remove your own clothes alone~ Hon~~" he teasingly said, while starting to planting a kisses on your forehead, down to your drunken blushy cheeks.

He can't help it, he felt like giving you a few kisses by it means controlling his urge, to not take advantage at your intemperance.

Unaware in reality, you shoved him away. Your brows had crossed in frowning as you stood up and balance yourself to stand straight.

Pretending that your mind doesn't completely taken over by booze you had consume earlier.

"B-bitch, who? M-me?" You snorted and lazily smirked at him. Then you began stripping your clothe in front of your fiancé.

Gojo's crystal-sky-blue-eyes had widened. He attempt to stop you but you motioned your fingers on him, to not take any further step at where you are standing on.

As your evening dressed drops on the floor. Exposing your bareness at him. He gulp, seeing you wearing only a single piece of black thong. The dim light from his masculine room was blendihg at your radiant colored skin tone that he cannot resist to take his eyes off.