Chapter 6: The Billionaire's Playful Fingers // NSFW CHAPTER

°°°°
⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️ NSFW ⚠️

𝑠𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠: 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑠, 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

°°°°

"Lady Y/n, Sir. Gojo was here, asking your presence be in Madam's Olivia living room at once." Informed the head of the maids on you, while you were in the under the shower room.

You instructed her, you'll come down in the minute since you were still soaked at your body liquid soap and busy rinsing it.

You are humming when you got out in your bathroom, enjoying the refreshment scents around your body.

You are in the middle of putting your panties on, when Gojo enters at your room without knocking.

"Hey, Y/n! I brought some of this colognes. I was hoping you would--oh my fucking God!" He shouted in his shocks seeing your naked back.

His sunglasses slowly roamed down your thighs while you are still in froze on wearing your pink panty. The sight for him was breath taking. Seeing your ass bending forward on him while you are in the midway putting your underwear on makes his buldge in his expensive pants choked.

Seconds had passed and you realized that he had no intention to look away. Made you feel embarrassed. He even dropped the box of colognes that he was holding on.

You scream at the top your lungs on him. And quickly finished putting on your panty.

You covered your exposed breast with your left arm in between your long hair. And pointed him to get out of your room at once.

He gives you a childish laugh and he beamed in enjoy while running outside the room saying.

"Hahahaha~ I saw that~~ ahahaha~" he immediately close the door when he saw you throwing your powder at him. You blushed hardly and don't know if you're gonna be angry on him or not.

----

It's weekends, and you're not planning to do anything. You just wanted to take a break of almost everything for a while.

Your auntie is out country. She was on her business trip and you were informed that she'll be staying on Hawaii for two weeks or so. Aside of reviewing your lecture, your plan was to stayed in your room for the rest of the day.

You sighed and open the door for Gojo after you're done dressing up a big shirt matching with small black short. You have no choice but to let him in, since you're avoiding getting enough troubles with your auntie now.

"How are you, honey?" He flirty asked and still wearing the beaming atmosphere. You gave him a poker face and just response.

"Don't ruined my day." And open the door wide to let him in.

You didn't act so sweet today, because you're not in the mood. You show him your true colors since no one's gonna bothered you two inside of your room.

His sunglasses roamed around your room and act like smelling it.

"Your room is nice. Soft pink designs just like your lips without lipstick today." He complemented. That made you snorted out, knowing his trying to flirt on you.

You make him seat at the edge of your bed as you lean at your desk.

"What do you want, Saturo?" You've asked on him straightforward on him which made him chuckles. And his thoughts, you're like Nanami. So, impatient.