Chapter 1: The Debts and Its Payment

"No! You can't make me!" You shouted back to your auntie as you run towards in your room and slammed the door.

You cried out loud at your pillow and asked yourself 'Why is this happening right now?'

Marriage is out of your interest at the moment. You're only 21 years old woman. Your plan is to graduate at your chosen career in your university, have a nice stable job and earned enough cash to leave at your relatives house. You wanted to have a peaceful life without her, abusing your parents beneficiary when the accident came across at your life.

Both of your parents was found dead on arrival. And you're the only one who's lucky enough to live and have only small scar at your abdomen.

You're just eight yours old way back then. When your auntie picked you up after you've got discharged at the sanitarium.

Since then, your Auntie Anna take cares of you, not because she genuinely wanted to. But because you're the only child and heir of your family's wealth. Your auntie was the only person who's in charge at your monetary fortune. She manages to take over what truly belongs to you and take away almost everything that belongs at your surname.

You once heard her talking over the phone with someone else saying-- "Oh, money is thicker than blood. I'm pretty sure L/N heiress, wouldn't be a problem as long as I fake my kindness towards on her child. But hey, you know, they are both dead anyway.".

That makes you stunned for a while. You couldn't believe of what you've just over heared from her phone call.

That grew you to become the great pretender and concede that not all of kindness in the world are made by genuine acts. Being nice towards to one another were always comes with price and returns in favors.

When you were in your senior highschool. You are wondering why she become more stricter than ever before. Not to mentioned, she was always reminding you to become a proper lady with class that comes along with good grades and manners.

Everytime you messed up, the consequences become more difficult than you were have to endured to handle with.

You are lost in your deep thoughts. A second thoughts of running away for the fourth time or make something that can call off your meeting with your fixed husband. When all of sudden, you heard the door in your room rattle as you saw your best friend coming at you.

" NOBARAAA~!"

"Y/N!!!" She screams your name and runs towards you and gave you a hug.

"I HEARD THAT YOU WITCH IS SELLING YOU OUT AWAY!" She exclaimed, as if she didn't care if she was heard by your auntie.

For second, you giggled. You remember that she was the one who gave your auntie a second name "Old-hag-witch" when she become your best friend in the first day of your junior high school.

"I don't want a marriage, bestie. You know me, right? All I care is to--"

"Make your living out of this old cursed mansion and be happy. I know, I know, dear." She finish the words that you are saying and pinched your cheeks hard.

"That's why I been telling you before why would you come along with me at Singapore or Canada? My parents wouldn't mind if you come along and live with us. They're aware that you are living miserable in here and takes a sympathy at your circumstance in your life." She offers you, again, in a way that making your worries away.But you couldn't be careless, because you know the consequences that her family might be facing if they intefere with you problem. You don't wanna dragged them with your on personal problem.

You just gave her a sad smile. She's the only friend that you can trusted with since then. That's why you felt embrassed whenever she offer her assistances and suggestions at moving you away at your place.

"Kugisaki... Thank you so much for offering me this again. But... We both know what my auntie is capable with, right? What... she could do to us? Her schemes... would only ruin your family status just like the uncle George who's trying to help me before. Now, we know he's in prison right now for some reasons. I don't wanna end you up and your family getting into same troubles too with me." You sadly smile at her that makes her speechless.

You both know there's no way that Nobara can go off the hooks with your auntie's web. She maybe facing bankruptcies at the her company, but she knew that she could use some help of her strings with her alliance inside her so-called-kingdom of hers. That we'll make Nobara's family goes down.

Nobara just gives you a frustrating sighed and pulls you over to lay in your bed.

"Fuck it! Fuck that witch! If only we can turn tables around her. Argh! This is soooooo frustrating. We'll definitely make sure to move you out in the blink of an eye in this hell-hole!" She exclaimed in frustration and face you.

"Y/N! Make sure you wouldn't follow her again! As you did earlier! The maids in head quarters are blabbering that you're going against once in a life time to that old-hag-witch! Hahaha. Do you know how proud I was of you today?"

She stood up and open her arms widely.

"Thiiiiiiis biggggggg. Hahahaha!" Then burst her laughter, shouting,  "take that old-hag-witch!"

You chuckled at her reaction and finally you ended up telling her your plan about turning off your marriage proposal very soon.

---
So okay I ended up making Nobara as your best friend. Because we all know that Nobara doesn't give a fuck towards to any struggles she might facing up. Hahaha. Anyways, I hope you won't sue for this one haha watched out for my wrong grammars and phrase. Sorry in advance