Chapter 15: The Wedding and The Papers

"Where is she?" Gojo asked, he was feeling a bit tense right now waiting for you. He was fixing his necktie and tapping his shoes at the same time.

"Relax, Saturo.  She'll be in here any time now." Geto response. The police detective was still wondering why on earth did Gojo even made him a best man.

In his thoughts, he dislike nor the other guys, the idea that you are getting married, legally, on Gojo.

But he also felt that it was the best, for them, and for you, to be able get his Saturo family's name.

One minute later, the wedding car had finally arrive. Everybody's  turned their heads on your way.

You stooped out of the car, wearing an elegant-wedding-dress that comes along with a white veil.

The way you look, innocently,  yet captivating with a matured aura at the same time.

After the bridesmaid, groomsmen and the ring bearer had passed. You walked the aisle, modestly and wearing your smile at your lips.

You are looking so happy in front of everyone eyes. But deep inside,  you are swearing out loud in your mind. You are anxious about what will happen next after you become Gojo's lawfully wife—in public eyes and you signed the papers that bound of your auntie reimbursed debts on them.

Nanami, Sukuna and Toji was nowhere to be found at the church. It was only Geto attended on your wedding, he wore a grimace face looking straight at the altar.

Your worries had flushed out after you heard the priest had asked for your answer when you are done exchanging vows and wedding rings with Gojo.

You looked at him, something in his crystal-sky-blue-eyes had played an unknown emotion as he was waiting for your responds too.

Well, you rather have a polygamy relationship done to continue living with your auntie place.

"I do."

“I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." said the priest making Gojo plastered his cheerily smiles, lifting your veil and immediately kissed you.

Not just a quick kissed, but he does French kissed you in front of his big time business partners, famous friends, and countable few media.

You blushed when he cupped your face and whispers.

"Be ready for tonight, Hon~"

He then motioned Geto to get in the car already, without making a scene. As he carries you, effortlessly, in his arms in a bridal style. He rushingly run straight in his white limousine.

His actions earned a laughter, amuzing eyes and shocked heads to the people who are invited on both of your wedding. Gojo's assistant instructed their direction to head on the wedding reception and apologize for his boss immature manners.