Chapter 7: The Alpha and The Lone Wolf

°°°°
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: This chapter may includes disturbing content such as: Rape and other forms of sexual force, and violence.

If you are suffering in trauma, please skip this chapter. Thank you.

°°°°

"Thanks for the help, Junpei." You thankfully said on Junpei when he helps you to carry your canvass up at your art room class.

He gave you a smile then waved his hand a good bye on you.

You knew that he was going to visit Nobara any soon right now.

Nobara feels sick until today. Her mom says she'll recover one of these days.

You remember seeing her rashes got a bit severe. She forgot that she shouldn't be eating too much peanut butter on the other night. Her allergy on skins got triggered, that's why she had no choice but to rest, even she wanted to catch up on your life. You told her what happened on your previous days being with your fiancés when you visited her last weekend.

You closed the door on from your art class room. Deciding that you wanted to go to the to buy a snacks on the bending machine at the third floor in your school department before sketching your material model one last time and go home.

As you are passing by in the empty room that you knew it was abandoned for a month or so, for some reasons.

You heard a female voice sobbing inside of it. You feel scared at first, thinking it probably a ghost sobbing. But as you got near on that room. Little by little you heard a familiar voice around it.

"F-fuck--ugh...yes, fucking suck it slut." You heard familiar man's voice as your eye widened when you can help to take a peek inside.

You saw Sukuna having fun with a short hair girl who's giving him a head rapidly.

You saw him groaned as he tighten his grips on your schoolmate hair and pulls out his dick out of her mouth.

He suddenly slaps her face but she seem she didn't even care. Even it's kinda dark inside. You still saw how she smirked on him while showing her tongue with Sukuna's cum.

'It probably...the best to pretend I didn't saw this.'

You said to yourself and was about step backwards from the room that Sukuna's in when you accidentally pushes the door opened.

Your face becomes pales once Sukuna recognize your face. He's not bothered that fact that you saw him with another girl.

'Shit! What have I done?!' You shouted on your mind. You don't what to do so you simply mutters on him.

"Sorry, I didn't know someone is here." Then make a run for it.

You run straight at your room and quickly get your things. In the hallway, you called your auntie's driver to fetch you up as soon as possible.

As your feet reached the school gate. You waited on your auntie's driver. But a couple of minutes had passed. It's still nowhere to be seen.

Having a thought that Sukuna might follow you around. You decided to make a short cut on the nearest sushi outlets or convenient stores.

On your way in, you felt like someone is following you. It's nearly 7 pm in the evening and you felt scared that Sukuna might hurt you or threatened you, because of what you saw earlier.

You are aware on his terrible reputation. He isn't the type of man who will let your gender differences out of the hook. That's why he's a repeater in college and savage lone wolf at your school.