Play With Me [ renmin]

Hogwarts Au !! CW // Anal Sex, renjun wears panties and skirts but only when he gets fucked, Bottom Huang Ren, JunTop Na Jaemin, Rimming, Stomach Bulge, degration kink, Size Kink, Enemies to Friends to Lovers, mark lee is basically harry potter, mark fucks renjun once and jaemin accidentally sees, Classroom Sex, Accidental Voyeurism, Alternate Universe - Hogwarts, renjun is a ravenclaw, jaemin is a Slytherin, mark is a Gryffindor, jeno is a Slytherin, this is for katie, Possessive Behavior

- - -

Renjun and Jaemin never got along till one week. Something happened and they didn't hate each other anymore and were almost friends. Then over the next few years at Hogwarts, they got closer until their 8th year. They don't talk often and almost ignore each other, but when Jaemin sees something that shakes realization into him.

- - -

Renjun got his letter like every other 11 years old. Of course, he would when he's from the pureblood Huang Family. He lives in a large Manor in the normal world, unlike most Purebloods. He grew up and went to a normal school with non-magic individuals until he was 11 and he was "sent to a prestigious boarding school". He would return home every Christmas and summer but would leave again once school started.

One thing at the school wasn't fun and it was Na Jaemin's existence. For a whole 5/7-8 years at the school, he tormented Renjun every opportunity he got. Life with Jaemin was hell and it made the magical school seem not so magical.

Things changed for them in their 6th year though. They got kidnapped together and were held for a week before escaping. Being stuck with someone for 7 days—alone— and talking to them can either help or make it worth it.

It didn't make their relationship any worse. It made it better because instead of hating each other they talked and are kinda close.

So they went through their 7th-year close. Then the year ended and they parted ways and would talk once and a while over the summer. They weren't close by all means but they were comfortable with each other.

The school has an optional 8th year which most normal born decline, they normally head to university or start a job.

Neither of them expected the other to attend the 8th year but it was to be expected. They were both purebloods and the purebloods always attend the extra year.

So the first day of school came and they saw each other from across the dining hall. They were both surprised at the fact. They were both named head boy of their houses, being the highest scoring boys on last year's exams.

The year started and the two almost seemed to ignore each other. They would run into each other once and a while alone in the halls and would talk for a few minutes before parting ways again.

Renjun's cheeks would always be flushed upon their meetings, and Jaemin couldn't figure out why that was.

He was doing his usual rounds around the school in the evening just after curfew, he was close to the storage rooms when he heard something from inside one of the classrooms. The door was open just the slightest bit and he heard the faintest sound from inside the room.

He peaked in to check at first and the sight truly shocked him. Inside the room, bent over the large mahogany desk was the head boy of Ravenclaw. He was softly moaning while someone else, a tall boy with black hair and round glasses. The robe that fell off his shoulders had a red lining in it while the skirt that Renjun was wearing(when did he get a skirt) was the custom blue and silver.