happy birthday [renyong]

it's taeyong's birthday, and renjun shows up to the party wearing a skirt...
[slight age gap, cross-dressing, daddy kink, handcuffs, milking]
[ requested by dalleystar ]
[w/c 1946]

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Renjun stepped out of the hot shower, smelling like strawberries and mint. He brushed his teeth for the umpteenth time that day. He dried his hair, with the blow drier, making it fluffy.

He walked to his bedroom in a large white towel, shutting and locking the door behind himself. He walked over to his closet and looked around.

He grabbed a black pleated skirt with two white stripes on the bottom. He laid it on his bed, before going back and getting a baggy black and white striped shirt. He looked through his wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black lace panties.

He dropped the towel, letting it pool at his feel before pulling the soft material up his pale legs. He pulled the skirt up to his waist and the shirt on after, tucking it into the skirt.

He turned to look at himself in his body length mirror. He shook his hair, making it fall into his eyes before brushing it back with his fingers. He looked himself up and down and went back to his wardrobe. 

He grabbed a pair of black thigh-high socks with white stripes at the tops. He slipped into them, looked at himself again and smiled. He turned, grabbed his phone and left his room.

Everyone was already at the company, Renjun took so long in the shower that they all just left without him. He grabbed his black mask off the kitchen counter and his black backpack, pulling them both on before ordering an uber. He looked outside and shook, it's cold out, so he pulled on a large black cardigan. 

He waited 10 minutes before he got the notification, he ran to the elevator and out the front door, getting into the car. It drove him to the company building, he bowed before leaving, and ran to the building, his skirt flying up slightly.

He got inside and went to the elevator. He went to 127's main practice room, before stepping into the room. Lucas, Chenle, and Donghyuck were screaming while the others were mostly talking in normal voices.

Renjun walked over to Jaemin and Jeno who are in the corner and sat next to Jeno. He rested his head on the younger's shoulder, they both looked at him and smiled.

"Geez, Junnie, it's only hyung's birthday," Jaemin said with a laugh. 

"I felt pretty today, okay, let me live, "Renjun said back with a cute smile.

"I think you look nice Injunnie," Jeno said and rested his hand on Renjun thigh slightly. 

"I'm going to go talk with hyung," Renjun said and stood up. he walked over to where everyone else was and sat on the floor in front of the others.

"Happy birthday hyung," Renjun said, his eyes closed as he smiled. 

"Junnie, you look so pretty," Renjun heard Jungwoo say.

"Thanks, hyung," Renjun said sweetly back. He didn't really care about anyone else, he wanted his Taeyong hyung to notice him. 

Renjun stopped smiling and his eyes opened more. He moved over and started talking to Kun and YangYang who were on a different couch.