hold your breath baby [renmin]

Renjun is the son of a rich family. Na Jaemin is an even richer CEO. Renjun get's what he wants, but so does Jaemin. And what Jaemin wants is Renjun.

- - -

i wrote this, but i gave it to my friend to upload on her ao3 before i did on here,, her ao3 account is @sparkingr3njun

- - -

tags; age changes, punishment, blindfold, handcuffs, daddy kink

- - -

Huang Renjun's life is very giving. If he asks for something, it's normally in his hands within a few hours. With his father being the CEO of a very well off company, and his mother having her own company. Even after they divorced after his father came out as gay the companies still profited majorly. Then his father married an idol, being the first marriage between an idol and someone else of the same genders. Even with all of that, Renjun flourished being a spoiled brat.

Renjun normally accompanies his father to his meeting and this time was no different. They walked into Na International Corp. and as they got off of the elevator he sat in the small waiting room while his father and secretary walked down the hall.

He played on his phone as the elevator dung again. He glanced up as a man who was tall, handsome, and oh soo nice to look like. He looked him up and down before going back to his game. He couldn't get the man's face and how nicely the suit fit him out of his head but he tried to push it.

Na Jaemin got out of the elevator and the first thing he noticed was the small boy wearing a bright yellow sweatshirt and black jeans with glasses and honey-colored hair. He walked by the boy, keeping his eyes straight as he and his secretary walked by. They walked into the meeting room as the waiting Mr. Huang sat with his very own secretary.

"I see you brought your son," Jaemin said as he took a seat.

"Yes. Sorry about that, I promised him lunch this week, and he's taking that promise to my grave," Mr. Huang said with a chuckle.

"Well, maybe after our meeting here, say everything goes well, I could join the two of you, "Jaemin said before they started the meeting.

The meeting went flawlessly and the two companies made a deal. Jaemin stood up, re-buttoning his suit jacket as he let Mr. Huang go first. Their secretaries talked as the two CEO's walked silently.

"Junnie, if it's alright with you, Mr. Na here would like to come along to lunch with us," Mr. Huang said as he talked to his son.

Renjun looked up at his father and then at Jaemin behind him. He rolled his eyes stood up with a scoff before saying, "Sure, whatever," before walking around his father and to the elevator.

"I'm sorry about him, he gets moody a lot," Mr. Huang said.

"Ah he's a teenager, it's okay," Jamin said as they walked toward the elevator, "Oh, do we need to drive your secretary back to your office building or, "Jaemin trailed off.

"No, she's fine, since I was having lunch after the meeting, she drove herself here," Mr. Huang said as they got into the elevator, Renjun standing in the corner looking at his phone.

"Mr. Na your car's ready out front," his secretary said before the elevator doors shut.

At the lunch, while Renjun was in the bathroom, Jaemin and Mr. Huang agreed on another offer. Jaemin would take Renjun into his company, he would take the younger to live with him for a few months, training him.