nana please~ [renmin]

so i nicked this off my friends ao3 account where she writes bottom renjun smuts. she's okay with the re-posting, and i'll likely put the rest of her stories on here as well. enjoy!

- - -

Where Jaemin is a psychopath, and get's off on seeing Renjun bleed and squirm under him...

warnings- pain kink, blood kink, knifeplay, renjun in panties

- - -

Jaemin walked into the cute cafe just 30 minutes before it closed. He walked to the counter and smiled at the small boy that stood behind it. Renjun smiled up at him happily and said, "Hi, how can I help you," with an all too happy tone.

"An Iced Americano with 4 extra shot of espresso, "Jaemin said.

"Um, sir are you sure? Your drink will have 6 shots of espresso," Renjun said, voice filled with concern.

"Yes, I'm certain," Jaemin said and pulled out 5 dollars. He handed it to Renjun and then walked to a chair. Jaemin watched as the young boy shuffled behind the counter making his drink before he turned around with a drink in hand. He smiled as Jaemin walked up to the counter and waved as the man left.

This went on for almost a month, every night Jaemin came in exactly 30 minutes before closing and got the same drink every day. Renjun had come to like the man and his strange drink, he himself now addicted to the caffeine overdose.

Jaemin came into the store like every other night and smiled at the young boy. Renjun started making his drink as soon as he walked into the store and collected the money. Jaemin watched as Renjun made the drink, like every other night, but he noticed Renjun's oddly short shorts. They pulled up as he shuffled around and showed his pale legs. It's as if the younger never goes out during the day.

Jaemin's mind went wild for the younger's thighs. Fantasies flashed in front of his eyes and he smirk. Jaemin got up and took a piece of paper from his pocket. He wrote his number on the paper in a neat row. He handed it to Renjun as the younger turned around with the drink finished. He blushed as Jaemin walked out of the store. He took his phone out and texted the number and got a response almost immediately.

This exchange went on for a month, each night Jaemin came to the cafe and then once Renjun's shift ended they would text for hours. Jaemin is hungry. Hungry for the younger.

He walked into the cafe and looked at the younger. He stood next to the counter and watched the younger, "Renjun," he asked in his silky deep voice.

"Yes," he asked in his cute small voice.

"Do you want to come over to my place after your shift, "Jaemin asked.

Renjun turned around with Jaemin's drink and a light blush fell on his pale skin. He nodded slightly and looked down, a smile graced itself onto his face. Jaemin sat in a corner seat and watched as the younger cleaned up behind the counter and as he cleaned the tables and swept the floor.

He walked over to Jaemin and smiled before they left. They walked in a comfortable silence until they got to a large tall building. It was fancy looking and Renjun's eyes became saucers. They walked into the building and went to the 69th floor and walked into a small hallway with a single door. Jaemin pulled a key out and unlocked the door before walking inside.

The apartment was huge, everything was on the greyscale and modern. Jaemin sat on the grey couch and Renjun soon followed him anxious, for he had never been in a house this large before.

Jaemin noticed the younger's nervousness and pulled him closer, enveloping the younger in a new sort of warmth. Renjun was once again wearing those goddamn shorts that drove Jaemin crazy and as the movie played Jaemin couldn't keep his focus.