tidal wave [noren]

my friend on ao3 wrote this, we re-upload each others one shot, she puts mine on her ao3 and i put her's on wattpad, pls support her ao3 account @sparklingr3njun, you can follow her on twt @PRINCESUNGWOO and me @shiningr3njun

- - -

A new art teacher starts at Jeno's school, and he decides to take classes from him in the second semester. or where jeno fucks his art teacher in his jeep, late at night.

[tags/ student teacher relationship, abo world, alpha jeno, omega renjun, heat, car sex]

- - -

School was stressful, piles of homework building up. Then there was a break. For two weeks they were out of school. When they came back, spring was in full bloom. Jeno walked into the school greeting all his friends. He had a new schedule, a new class with the new teacher.

The art teacher was fresh out of college. He was small and still looked like a teenager. He blended well with the students and he was one of the favored teachers. Jeno signed up for his class before the break, securing the chance to be in the class.

It wasn't really that he wanted to learn about art, but it seemed like a simple class and it would be relaxing. The class was the last of the school day, right before volleyball practice.

Jeno walked into the pheromone filled school. He stuffed his locker with textbooks before walking to his first-class as the bell rang. He still stopped to talk to a few friends before entering the room, not so ready to do algebra.

As the day went on, Jeno felt slightly excited about the last class on his schedule. He didn't know what the excitement was though. Lunch came, he sat with his friends in one of the many circle shaped tables.

"Jeno, dude, I heard you're taking Mr. Huang's art class, "Donghyuck commented.

"Yeah, it seems easy," Jeno said back.

"Did you see, last semester he had his students paint their favorite memes, the painting hung in the west hallway for like 2 weeks, "Jaemin commented.

"Bro the class is mostly girls," Donghyuck said again.

"Soo?"Jeno asked.

"There's only going to be like maybe two other guys in the class besides you, that's the point," Mark pointed out.

They talked more about the class and how Jeno was most likely going to suffer from the girls. The bell rang and Jeno waved to his friends as he ran to his English class. He groaned. Why the fuck was English so hard.

He stepped into the class and saw Mr. Suh talking to a small boy with honey-colored hair with a bright yellow long-sleeved shirt with a white and baby blue striped button-up collar sticking out the top, on his wrists, and at the bottom of the shirt.

"Bye Mr. Huang," Mr. Suh said as the other bell rang. Jeno jumped into his chair, dropping his backpack onto the ground, his notebook and pen on the desk in front of him.

Jinyoung walked into the classroom and sat next to Jeno smiling at the other slightly. They exchanged hellos before the class started. Bae Jinyoung was a new student, he just transferred here at the beginning of the year, but he already had a reputation. Jinyoung was on the dance team, he's said to be one of the best dancers.

Classes went by, and finally, it was the last class. Jeno walked down the west hallway and into the art room. The short, honey-haired man from Mr. Suh's class stood at the front.

"Please take your own respective seat, the table groups are marked on the board," he said as Jeno walked into the room.

Jeno looked at the board and saw he was sat with Serim, Chaejeong, and Kwangmin. He doesn't know most of the people in the class besides the fact that there mostly all girls besides the Jo twins and himself.