the bridge of life and death [rjn x everyone]

so there's lots of angst, suicide, suicidal thoughts, self harm, low self esteem, and they play spin the bottle

this is one of my friends ao3 posts again, i'm posting this because she is thinking of taking it down from ao3 because it doesn't fit her smut filled acct and no one seems interested, so i'm protecting it because i know she doesn't back shit up and she'll miss this.

- - -

everyone has those days, but what if every day is one of those days. a day where you can't stand to live, breathe, exist. that's caused by self-hatred. what if you're impulsive? can you impulsively jump off a bridge? there's a bridge near jeno's house, what happens when a sleep-over ends with a death?

- - -

renjun sat in his bedroom painting. His paintbrush dipped in and red covered its soft edge. he drug it across the canvas and the red paint spilling down. he looked at the work of art that was his arm. his favorite red paint was his own blood. his favorite paintbrush was a razor blade.

he let out a sigh before rolling his black sleeve down, not closing the wounds. he stood up and packed a bag, he was going to jeno's house for a sleep-over. he put his notebook in the back of the bag before zipping it closed.

he looked around the room one last time before shutting the door shut. he waved at his mom before leaving. he got into his car, a small red toyota carola. he threw his bag into the backseat and pulled out of his driveway.

he drove to the other side of town, pulled into jeno's drive-way before parking. he grabbed his bag, before getting out of the car. he walked right into jeno's house, waving at the other boy's parents who smiled at him, they were leaving that night, for a business trip or something.

renjun pushed jeno's door open, he walked over to jeno, who was sitting on his bed. he sat next to the younger, laying his head on his shoulder. jeno set the guitar to the side, pulling renjun closer. jeno pulled renjun onto his lap, kissing the older's cheeks.

renjun leaned his forehead on jeno's and sighed. jeno grabbed his chin and connected their lips. renjun happily kissed back, eager to the other boy. jeno licked renjun's bottom lip and slipped his tongue in as renjun opened it for him.

renjun's small hands traced jeno's jaw-line. he pulled away, foreheads connected, panting."baby your so pretty,"jeno mumbled to renjun.

lies. all lies.

the door opened and in came jaemin and donghyuck laughing with one another."oops sorry didn't realize you two planned on fucking,"donghyuck said raising his hands up. jaemin laughed as they closed the door behind them.

renjun moved off of jeno's lap and over to jaemin. he wrapped his arms around the other boy and let jaemin hold him. jeno let out a huff, while jaemin smirked."you smell nice, nana,"renjun said looking up at jaemin with big eyes.

"thanks, love,"jaemin said pecking renjun's forehead, they moved over to the bed, donghyuck huffing in loneliness. donghyuck laid on his back legs hanging off the bed. renjun detached from jaemin and crawled over to donghyuck and placed himself on the other's hips, before hugging him.

donghyuck placed his hands on renjun's waist and held him like that. the door opened again and the youngest two, plus mark walked in. they gave the four on the bed weird looks before sitting next to them.

they talked slightly, renjun not saying much, until donghyuck sat up all of a sudden causing renjun to squeal and latch himself to the other, afraid of falling off.

"let's play spin the bottle, "donghyuck suggests. everyone agrees and get's up, renjun being carried by donghyuck."bitch did you gain weight, you feel heavier than normal,"donghyuck commented. damn you can feel renjun's sadness, the weight on his chest is literally weighing him down.