CRUSH CULTURE

EZRA SEONG LIKED TO THINK he led as normal a life as he could

 EZRA SEONG LIKED TO THINK he led as normal a life as he could. Sure, he was hunted down by hunters who wanted him dead. As well as his family had believed him to be dead. But those were minor things that he had lived through.

 After all, it was better than being treated like shit in the house he used to call home. So it wasn't like he was all that upset with being bitten and turned into a vampire.

 Though it did come with downsides, like how he had to drink blood often or he'll turn a sickly grayish color and have other predicaments. As well as his god-awful sleeping habits, which had caused eyebags that contrasted his pale skin.

 Besides all that stuff, he still acted like your typical 'teenage boy'. Having had his first kiss, going on dates with pretty boys and pretty girls, getting his virginity taken, and so on.

 After all, with a face like his, he was bound to have people attracted to him throughout his years of living. Which made things so much easier when he had to hunt for his food. He was glad that the sensation of being bitten or sucked out of is an enticing feeling. Almost like a drug that most humans get addicted to.

 He was drawn to Beacon Hills when he was on the run from persistent hunters. Who he had luckily lost before he stumbled upon the town. Which smelled like there was going to be something interesting happening.

 Deciding he was curious, Ezra had used his powers to hypnotize the landlord of a small house to let him move in for free. Did he feel a little guilty about hypnotizing the man? A bit, but he got over it quickly.

 Now was Ezra's chance to dip his toes into the life of a normal high schooler. Along the way, he had also developed a crush on a certain sarcastic spaz with an intoxicating smell. Yes, this was the embodiment of everything Ezra could have asked for.

 The ultimate stage of normalcy he could get, well as normal as it could get with human sacrifices and alpha pacts happening. But god was it more thrilling than living alone and constantly being on the run.