Chapter 22

WARNING CHAPTER NOT EDITED

I slowly peeled open each eye. I felt Aaron's tight grip around my waist. I wouldn't mind waking up to this every morning. I slowly turned around, trying not to wake him up. I looked at his sleeping figure and couldn't help but stare.

"Stop staring it's creepy" he smiled opening his eyes. I gasped, startled, not knowing he was awake. I lightly slapped him in the shoulder.

"Im not staring, I'm gazing" I replied back. I continued to "gaze" at him, trying to tease him. He took the pillow under my head and covered his face.

"Hey!" I protested. He laughed underneath the pillow. I sat on top of him trying to yank the pillow off of his face. He kept laughing. I suddenly stopped laughing.

"What time is it?" I asked.

""7:30. Why?" He asked.

"Shit we're late for breakfast" I muttered.

"Don't worry, I informed your maids you will be having breakfast in my room." He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

It took me a second to realize he was shirtless. I stared at his rock hard abs. The guy had a freaking 8 pack!

"My eyes are up here honey" he teased. I blushed. Before I could muster up an answer a butler came in with a cart full of food. He stared at us, and turned red. He quickly walked out of the room.

It took me a second to realize why. I was practically straddling Aaron. I quickly got up and brushed myself off, blushing. I was wearing sweatpants and one of my old volleyball tees not one of those flimsy night gowns, so I was descent.

"This month I'm going to be visiting each of the remaining selected's home for a week" he said suddenly. I choked on my pancake.

"You're going to leave me here with 4 other girls who want to claw my eyeballs out for 5 weeks?" I said. He laughed.

"No. All of the selected will get to go back home for the whole month. I will be spending a only week with each of you during your stay" he said.

"I get to go back home?" I said a little too excited. He nodded. "Who are you staying with first?" I asked.

"First is Ray, then you,then Maia, and I haven't figured out the rest yet" he said.

"Gahhhh I'm so excited" I said, bouncing like a kid. He laughed.

We finished our breakfast 30 minutes later. I ended up dragging him along and making him watch The Vampire Diaries the rest of the day.