Chapter 9

"Aaron what is that" I said shouting.

"It's the rebel alarm. They're attacking. Come on we need to get to the safe room." He said. He walked over to the other side of the room and started searching the walls for a door to the safe room. He finally found it and pushed it open. I was about to follow but my dress got stuck on the side of the piano.

"Aaron help!" I said terrified. He rushed over to me and yanked at the fabric. He almost got it off until we heard footsteps.

He ran back to the safe room. I thought he was going to leave me there. But instead he closed it. Separating us from the others. He came back to me.

"What did you do that for?" I whispered.

"We can't let them get to the others" he said. He pulled me in next to the piano, so that it was hiding us. He held me close to him, as if he wouldn't let anything hurt me.

The footsteps got louder until it stopped right in front of us. A hand shot out and grabbed my hair. I screamed.

"Let go of me!" I screamed. I screamed and kicked. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aaron sneak up behind him and hit him in the head with a metal rod. He instantly crumpled to the ground.

"Abby we need to get to a safe room and fast" Aaron said. We ran to the nearest exit but someone got there before us.

"Aaah the prince and his favorite. Just who we need" he said with a creepy smile.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to a room. They tied me and Aaron to a chair and left us there. We tried to fight but they gagged us. The whole world went dark.

So what did you guys think of this chapter. Please vote 💋