Part Dos

I was hungry. My stomach is growling so loud Minnie thinks there is another dog in the house. I feel like i could eat a horse or at least a Whopper Meal.Burger king is open 24 hours and i haven't eaten dinner. I sat up debating on wether i should die of hunger or die of Hypethermia. Well i shouldn't die on a empty stomach am i right? I put my sloppy sweaty hair in a messy bun and began to bundle up my body. I walked quickly through the the streets. They say hell is supposed to be hot but i think im in hell and its freezing.

After 20 minutes of freezing my ass off I reached burger king. I walked into the fast food restaurant that smelt of grease and burnt rats and stood in line. I looked at my surroundings noticing there was only 2 people here besides me and and the cashier. A old lady who was sleeping with her mouth wide open showing off her chewed fries and dentures and a janitor who looked about 40. Im pretty sure he keeps trying to signal me to the bathroom. "May i take your order?'" The cashier asked."Can i have 2 Whopper meals?" I asked. "Thats all?" She asked. I nodded."Your drinks? " she asked another question. "Sprites" I replied. She punched some things in on the cash register and told me my total was 6.75. I handed her the exact amount and she gave me my bag.

I sat down at the table farthest from the old lady and the perverted janitor and began to unwrap my food.Just then someone else walked through the doors. I was to busy into my food to look and see Who it was and quite honestly i dont care. They have no affect on my binge time. Someone sat across from me and my heart dropped. I was sure it was the creepy janitor trying to take my virginity forcefully but i looked up to see luke. Which was even more frightening.

I looked even more like shit than I did earlier and im forcing hunks of food down my throat. Very appealing Mac."So much food such a tiny girl" Luke smiled." What are you doing here!? Are you stalking me?" I asked almost choking. "No i just happened to be doing my anual burger king check in at the same time you happend to be here" he lied.I gave him a funny look."I live across the street and saw you walk in" he admitted. I shook my head. "Are you gonna eat all that or did you expect my visit?" He asked pointing to my meal. I slid him a sprite and a container of fries. I couldnt control. My cheeks getting redder knowing that Luke was staring at me each time i put my head down. It was silence between us. Every time i would catch him staring he would just turn red and smile.

"Mackenzie!" he practically yelled. "What!?" I replied in a frightened tone."Sorry didnt mean to startle you" he apologized turning deep red."Its fine" i said out of breath. My heart still pounding from the shock."Mackenzie do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked. I looked down at my Whopper and smiled. "Kinda i guess" i laughed."Interesting" he said. "Why do you ask?" I asked him. "Did you know its supposed to be a storm tonight? What if you were walking home and got caught?" He asked avoiding my question. "I dont know" i shrugged. "It looks like its starting. You can stay at my house? I live with 3 other guys but theres room on my bed. Although they may dump water on us in the morning. And possibly eat all the cereal" Luke said.

"Thanks for the offer but no thank you. Maybe you could drop me off again?" I asked hopefully. "Sure, but what if the storm picks up? My car could break down on the way back home" he pouted. "If the storm picks up......you could stay at my house. I have a dog though " i replied."Promise? " he asked. "Promise" i replied. I havent even known this boy for a entire day and i just promised him a sleepover. Oi my mom would kill me.

Again i hopped in Lukes Tahoe and we drove to my house awkward and silent. Watching the snow grow heavier and Heavier. I seen Luke smirking out of the corner of my eye. I then realized he was smirking because he would be staying at my apartment. I promised him that. I knew it would be embarrassing. Minnie would bark at him as soon as he walked through the door. And in the morning ill look like a sack of potatoes and will drag around the house while he struggles to contain his laughter at how fugly i am.

Besides all those reasons. I barely know this guy. Although he seems like he's a harmless idiot you never know. He could rape me in my sleep. Though its not considered rape if i like it. And hes hot so ill probably just be stunned and go along like it never happened. If i would want anyone to rape me I would be honored for it to be luke. What am i thinking? I should be popped in the mouth for thinking such negative thoughts. Though there is a possibility he could rape or kill me. I look over at Luke to see him staring at me again. I feel self conscious whenever he stares."May. I help you?" I say. His face turns red. "Sorry" he mumbled. We pulled up to my house. Luke again helped me out of the car and walked me to my door. This time coming inside. Minnie immediately came up amd started barking at Luke. I could see the shock on his eyes. I Calmed Minnie down and apologized. "She can be a little hostile" i smiled."Its fine i just was expecting a smaller dog not a...." he trailed off."A giant German Sheppard i know sorry" i apologized again. "Its fine, your fine" Luke said.

"So can i get you anything? Something to drink maybe? " i asked awkwardly. "Sure" Luke nodded. I walked into the kitchen and felt y heart. This boy gives me Anxiety. He's so hot yet just as awkward as me. One minute hes making me blush the next hes blushing himself. I walk back into the living room. Luke had turned on the Tv and took off his boots. I handed him a can of orange soda and sat a nice distance away from him. He slowly scooted closer to me. My heart pounding harder each inch he was closer to me. He stopped just when our thighs touched.He stretched both arms out until his right arm was basically around my shoulders.He was cheesy.

I felt myself drifting in sleep. I even caught myself asleep after 5 minutes of my head resting on Luke's chest. His cheeks pink and his eyes avoiding mine."Im tired so i think im gonna hit the hay" i said standing up."Mac....were do i stay? " he asked. I thought about it. He was much to tall for my tiny couch and i wouldn't have him sleep on the floor with Minnie. Despite that hes also afraid of my dog. "You can sleep with me....wait not not like that! I mean sleep in the bed with me. Like actually sleep not.....not sex....like at the bottom of the bed and ill sleep at the top." I said. Man i fucked up.Luke smirked. He was laughing at me because of the sexual relation of my sentence."Geez Mackenzie if you wanted to fuck me you didnt have to hint at it" Luke smirked."What!?" I asked heart starting to pound again. "I said so it's settled im sleeping in your bed" Luke covered up. He does that a lot. He says one thing then when you question him about it he changes every word.

He also avoids questions with other questions. I nodded and we walked to my room. "So you can just sleep down that end and Ill sleep up this end" i say pointing. "Mackenzie" e started. "You can call me Mac. I dont think ive heard Mackenzie so much in one day all my life" i joked. "Sorry, Mac you can trust me. I know that you dont know me but i swear im not gonna hurt you." Luke continued. "I know" i sigh. "My name is Luke Robert Hemmings. Im from Australia and i have 2 brothers. I live with my 3 bestfriends and happen to think your gorgeous. Thats my story. Now feel safer" Luke said.

"G-Gorgeous?" I questioned. "Goodnight! I said Goodnight " Luke said clearly lying. I climbed into bed and slowly began to drift asleep.