Part 15

I woke up the next morning and looked around. Luke was still sleep by my side *nothing new there* Kayla was on the blow up bed, which she insisted on doing and next to her was my niece Addie. "Luke you better have a shirt on, My niece is in here" i whispered to myself while pulling back the covers. There he lay fully clothed.

I turned my head at the sound of music coming from Kayla's phone. "He's getting an early start I see" i whispered. "Tell me about it " Kayla grunted from the bed. "Have you been up all night?" I asked. She looked horrid." Nah just annoyed at the constant ringing of my phone " She replied. "If you answered him maybe-" "Im not answering it!" She says cutting me off.

"Sorry Geez" i say. "So when are we leaving here today?" Kayla asked. "Well the guys leave for their father, son birthday bonding at about 3, they'll need time to prepare.....i don't know, depends on the Spin-O-Matic" i replied. "Spin-O-Matic?" Kayla questioned.

"Yea it's how we do things around here. If the arrow lands on me i have to watch the kids and the house empties for fun." I explained. "And if it doesnt?" She asked. "We're off Scott free" i smiled. "Well, Lana is throwing this party tonight and I want to get drunk off my ass, I want you to come with. Get some of that good girl stench off you" Kayla smirked.

"I'll go sure, but this good girl PERFUME is gonna last me for the rest of my life" i laughed. Hours passed by until it was time to spin the Spin-O-Matic. It eventually stopped on Madison. "Ha!" Marci laughed. "Fine whatever, I didn't wanna go anyway" she lied. It was 7 and Kayla and I had plans. Get to the house, change clothes and head to Lana's party.

"So Mac wanna watch a movie when we get back to the house?" Luke asked. "Sorry Luke, I have plans with Kayla tonight" i apologize. "Where are you guys going? Can I come?" He asked. " We're going to Lana's party and No you can not come. No boys allowed." Kayla said from the backseat. "So there won't be any guys there?" Luke asked. "Oh no, there will be TONS of guys there." Kayla smiled.

"MacKenzie are you sure you want to go to that party? I mean we can have fun at the house right?" Luke asked. He looked worried. "Sorry Luke i promised I'd go with Kayla, we can watch a movie tomorrow." I say. "No we can't tomorrow is game night." Luke pouted. "Whoop whoop Aussies vs the Brits! Gonna kick some major brit ass" Kayla cheered. "Well we can watch one when I get back" i say rolling my eyes. Luke sighed. "Chill dude your princess Mac is gonna come back just fine and boyfriend free." Kayla smirked.

"Just be careful" Luke said as we reached home. We all walked Inside and calum was laying on the couch. "Sup bitches have fun?" He said. "Eh" we shrugged. "Mac come with me into the room. You're gonna wear my clothes to the party, doll you up" Kayla winked.

We walked in and Mikey was laying on the bed while on his phone. "Kayla! You're back! Why didn't you answer my calls and text messages?" He asked hopping up. "I didnt want to, duh" she answered. "Well im sorry" he apologized. "No need to, I don't care and you were right....the end" Kayla responded coldly. She was rummaging through her clothes. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Im picking out oufits for me and mac" she rolled her eyes.

"Why?"
"We're going out"
"Where?"
"To a party"
"Whose?"
"What's it to ya?"
"We need to talk this out Kayla"
"No we dont"
"Yea we do"

Kayla sighed. "Try this on Mac" she said tossing some clothes my way. There was ripped black jeans with leather on the sides and a tight fitted white shirt that said caution: Hot Stuff on it. "Kayla i don't think this is my style" i say. "Just try it" she insisted. "The pants might not fit im shorter than you" i retorted. "I have a solution just try it." She insisted more.

Mikey sat there quiet just watching Kayla search through more clothes. I tried on the oufit and showed Kayla. I had to admit I kinda liked it. Kayla did my makeup and hair and even let me borrow some shoes that Covered the extra cloth hanging from the pants. She wore fishnet tights, a skirt and a black crop. "Kayla I don't really like that oufit....." Mikey said concerned. "Why does it matter it's not like you're my boyfriend " she rolled her eyes. That's gotta sting." Because careful out there, stay safe and call me if you need anything" Mikey yelled after us. "DON'T COUNT ON IT!" Kayla yelled as we were leaving.

Kayla ordered us a lyft and we were off to the party. I hope this ends well.

"Kayla don't you think you were a little to harsh to Mikey?" I asked. "Nah fuck Mikey, we're going to a party!" Kayla exclaimed. "Oh come on, you don't mean that! Besides he seemed really concerned about you" i reply." Yea yea yea whatever." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Promise me you'll at least talk to Mikey when we get back to the house?" I asked. "If you have some drinks with me than sure" Kayla smirked. "Deal" i sigh.

We pulled up to the party and walked in. This should be great