Part 12

Luke and i were in the living room on the couch. He sat up straight rubbing his hands through my hair as i laid on his lap like minnie laid on mine when she was a pup. We were watching Steven Universe and drinking Capri suns like we were 12 again. Everyone else was in their rooms too tired to come out and hang with us. Occasionally Ashton or Mikey would come out the room for something to eat.

It was only 11:24 am so we hadn't wasted the day sitting around. We were still in our pajamas after all. Well i was in Luke's pajamas because they were far more comfy than anything i could have brung to sleep in. "Mac?" Luke said in the form of a question."What do you want to do today?" he asked. "I dont know, what about everyone else?" i asked. "I was thinking about it just being me and you. And possibly Kayla and Michael because they'll tag along regardless of if we want them to or not" Luke Chuckled.

"Maybe we could see a movie" i suggest."Maybe" he trailed off. I remembered what Thomas said last time about being in the movie alone with Luke. "You know, nevermind there's nothing good out" i smiled changing my mind." Thats fine. I was thinking maybe we could head to the aquarium." Luke smiled."Seriously?! We could go?" i asked excited."Yea and anything for you" He smiled again. Just then the door to Mikey's room swung open. Kayla walked out wearing a huge shirt i only assumed was Mikey's.

"Morning" she said sleepily with a smile." Good morning Kayla. Have a good sleep?" I asked."Yea, i mean mikey keot taking my pillow so i had to improvise but it all worked out." She laughed."Yea thats because you slept on me!" Mikey yelled from in the room."Oops" she smiled and walked into the kitchen."Should i ask them to tag along?" i asked Luke. "Whatever you want." Luke said.I got up from his lap and walked to the kitchen were Kayla was pouring some Lucky Charms into a MLP bowl. "Did they get that bowl for you?" i asked holding back a laugh."Nah its Ashton's but i dont care" she giggled inbetween her statement. "Did expect him to be a brony, anyway were are going to the aquarium today-Luke and I, and i was wondering if you and your partner in crime would like to tag along" i asked."I would LOVE to and Mikey will go wherever i go so we're down" Kayla said.

After telling Luke that Mikey and Kayla were coming i decided to get dressed. We were finally out of winter and heading towards the warmer weather of spring. Kayla insisted i were something cooler that Jeans and hoodies. I settled for some black tights and a long blue shirt that had a black heart in the middle and rhimestones to fill it. Kayla wore a Black crop top and some jean capris. Then we headed to the car. I took shotgun next to Luke and Mikey and Kayla sat backseat.

"Hey Luke could we stop by wawa its quite a while to the aquarium and we need some snacks" Kayla said gazing out the window and making faces at the people in the cars that were unfourtunate enough to stop beside ours."Yea sure. But can you stop disturbing the peace? Your gonna make someones Kid Cry" Luke laughed."You saying im ugly Hemmings?" Kayla said."No im saying your making some scary faces" Luke laughed. "Oh ard" she laughed looking back out the window.

"So Mac whats your favorite sea animal?" Mikey asked me. He was so quiet for once i almost forgot he was here."I like Whales" I smiled."Cute, i dont know why but i really like stingrays" Luke said (A/N this is NOT a comfirmed fact this is something i made up for the story dont kill me) "Ugh Stingrays Scare me. They always look like Theyre up to no good" Kayla shuddered."Same here they just dont look....sane" i added in."Ehh i like dolphins theyre interesting." Mikey said. "Dolphins are rapists" Kayla said.

"Well damn Kayla what do you like?!" Luke said aggravated."Thanks for asking. I like Turtles. Sea turtles are bae" Kayla grinned."I thought i was bae?" Mikey said."Nah its definetly sea turtles" Kayla smirked."Thats not what you said last night" Mikey smirked."Hmm this just got juicy." Luke said. "Well it doesnt count. I said some things you said some things. We all say things sometimes right? We dont ALWAYS mean it" Kayla grunted."Well i meant everything i said, did you mean anything you said?" Mikey asked. Kayla's cheeks turned pink."Ooohhh it just got real" Luke smiled."Shush! Luke dont ve so rude" i say nudging him."Well Kayla....did you?" Mikey asked again."Oh look at that were at Wawa lets grab some shit so we can head to the aquarium" Kayla said hopping out the car. Mikey laughed.