Thats enough Spanish numbers.

Kayla immediately hugged me." Im back!" She smiled."I see....i thought you were heading back home " i asked. "Like is said....i think i love Michael.....but besides that how much shit was talked about me when i left?" She asked. "What?" I asked."You know anyone bad mouth me about leaving? What did they say?" She asked. Is this what girls do? Tell each other who talked shit about them? I mean Ashton said some shit but i dont wanna upset her." Oh...nn-nothing" i stuttered. "Seriously? Not even Ashton? He had to say something." She questioned. "Well," "He called you a bitch and said that you like to hurt Michael. That he doesnt know what Mikey sees in you because your not all that. Pin pointing that you were a all over the place hyoer chick that never knew when to shut up and that you giggled every two seconds" Calum cut me off."CALUM!" i squealed. "What?" He shrugged.

"Its ok Mac, Ashton talks about me all the time" Kayla said sadly."Are you sure?" I asked. I know how it feels to be talked about behind your back. It hurts."Yea....lets go dance in Michaels room!" She said sounding more excited.We walked to Mikey's room. It was nothing like Luke described it. There were no MLP posters or American girl dolls. Although i dont doubt him having a American girl doll."You do this often?" I asked Kayla."basically" she said. She plugged up her phone and hit the shuffle button.Uptown Funk by Mark ronson started to play. She smiled at me and started to dance around the room."What if i don't know how to dance?" I asked."Just move! To be honest its all on the hips!" She said."The hips?" I questioned."yea everyone knows girls dont have to know how to dance.they just have to move their hips!" She said moving her hips. She went over to her phone and started to skip through it until she found hips dont lie by Shakira

"Just wind!" She said. I started to move my hips to the beat of the music. Pretty soon Kayla and i were dancing around the room like those cheesy spinning tops you get at birthday parties."Im on tonight you know my hips don't lie" I sung. This was so much fun. You cant do stuff like this with Thomas. Its like a rule."Haha! Now your getting it!" Kayla laughed. I chuckled.I should be more like her sometimes.Michael had walked in and i thought we were busted.instead he silently told me to shush as he snuck behind Kayla. Wrapping his arms around her waist. She smirked. Soon i felt arms around my own waist. I looked to see a blushing Luke who was smiling ear to ear."Hellloo Mackenzie " he dragges. I smiled."Hi Luke" i gushed."Dont you just love it when perverts ruin your dance sesh with their perverted ways?" Kayla said cutting off the music.

"Woah peverts!? Were are they?" Michael smiled pretending to search around.Kayla punched his arm."Maybe you and Luke should go look in the mirror.You'll definitely find them there!" Kayla said sarcastically."Ouch....Mackenzie you dont think im a pervert do you?" Luke asked."N-no" i stuttered. "Ugh Mac we need to work on your sarcasm and flirting skills" Kayla sighed."Wait....so you were flirting with me?" Michael smirked."No....Mackenzie just needs some lessons" Kayla smirked back."You want me" Michael winked."As if" Kayla scoffed. I laughed."Come on Mac we are gonna teach you how to flirt and other awesome stuff" Kayla said pulling me.

"So you just gonna leave me here?" Mikey yelled."Yup" Kayla responded. She took me to a room that i hadn't been in. It was neat and tidy it didnt seem like a room any of the boys would have. There were Albums neatly placed on a rack and clothes on hangers."Whose room is this?" I finally asked. "Ashton's" Kayla said."Seriously? I was expecting a junky room filled with kinky things and porn magazines" i say. "Oh he has those things hiddem away. He has a private drawer of kinky things and his playboys are in alphabetical order" Kayla laughed."Anyway, you my friend need to learn how to wrap Like around you finger" Kayla started."How?" I asked."Easy! You have to be a tease! I play around with Mikey too much and he never gets me. Its good to keep em guessing " Kayla smiled. "Sooo be a tease? Ok what else?" I asked."Woah slow down babe one step at a time. You dont learn the next until you master the first, so go out there and show me you stuff. Ill demonstrate first to get you started." She said. I nodded and followed her out. The boys were on the couch."Hey Michael Hey Luke i thought you were still in Mikey's room?" Kayla asked." We were but you guys left, we wanted to dance " Mikey pouted. "But you have two left feet Mikey you cant dance! And Luke has too much legs" Sje said. She looked back and winked.

"Ouch!" Mikey said. "Awe did i hurt your feelings?" Kayla pouted."No i have something in my eye, can you check it?" Mikey asked. He looked at Luke and smiled."Sure lemme see" Kayla said. At first looking to see if anything was in there and then falling into a deep trance. She looked baffled."So?" Mikey smirked."Oh, there's nothing there" Kayla said snapping out. Mikey moved closer to her face "Are you sure?" He asked."Yes! Im sure!" She said pushing him away then biting her lip. Mikey winked at Luke. This feels fishy."Go on" Kayla mouthed to me. "Oh uh Luke, i meant to tell you Your stupid!" I blurted."Huh?" He said. Kayla facepalmed." I mean....like umm your so crazy well, like no i just, haha! Hahah!HAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed awkwardly."My god" Kayla mumbled."Um ok, Mac do i uhh....do you wanna have a staring contest?" He asked."No" i replied. "Oh...ok then....wait you have something on your face!" He said coming towards me. Mikey gave him a smile."Were?" I asked. "Um like right uhh" he said rubbing my face."Ill just get it in the mirror " i say walked away. "Mmkay" he said sadly. Michael facepalmed.Thats when i realized. It was a setup.Mikey was training Luke.

"Guys ima head out real fast k?" Kayla said. She grabbed her keys and headed out."Mackenzie.....do you really think I'm stupid?" Luke pouted."No Luke i don't" i say. He looked so cute. He was like a irresistible puppy."SERIOUSLY LUKE! You can do that?" Mikey yelled. "What?" Luke asked. Mikey just shook his head."Were are Ashton and Calum?" I asked. "They left a while ago. Something about a game or....im not sure" Luke replied. I nodded. "So...." i say."So...." Luke replied. We just stood there looking stupid. Luke finally moved his hand to grab mine. I acted as if i didn't notice because i want to hold hands with him. He blushed. "Uhh Mackenzie sorry i was being weird but Mikey had this idea that i could.....never mind its stupid" he said. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, seriously nothing" he said. He scratched the back of his neck. I shrugged.

Later on Kayla was still gone and Michael was lowkey worried. Calum and Ashton had came back and they were talking about this fight that they seen."So the other guy right? He bashed the tatted guy into the stores Windows" Ashton started."Yea and then the tatted guy got mad and pushed the other guy to the ground and started punching his face!" Calum said overly excited. "Yea and then-" "GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!" Kayla cut him off busting through the doors. "Were have you been!?" Mikey yelled at her."Fuck that! Anyway i was walking to my car when i bumped into my ex and he was all blah blah and i was all yea yea but anyway he told me that Center city is having a GALA! HOW COOL IS THAT!?" She yelled."Whats a Gala?" I asked."Its like a fancy dance" Calum said rolling his eyes."Why would we care?" Ashton said. "Because its fun! Can we go please please please please PLEASE!" She begged. " Ill go if you'll be my date" Mikey said." Deal!" She said.

"Ill go....if Mac will be my date!" Luke said."I wanted to go to the Gala and Kayla was looking at me with the lip and puppy eyes."Yea Luke....ill be your date" i say."What about us?" Ashton asked."Go with each other." Kayla shrugged."Ashton isnt my type" Calum said. "Really? Whats your type" Ashton asked clearly offended."Female" Calum replied. Ashton nodded. "True but we need dates" Ashton said. "Calum i know this girl who would be perfect for you! And Ashton i......We'll find you a date honey " Kayla said. Everyone but Ashton laughed."OMG! Mac! Im gonna find you the perfect dress!" Kayla cooed."Dress? I cant just wear jeans and a graphic tee?" I asked. "NO! its a Gala its like prom but fancier! Its ok i got you. Im on it right now! Lets go!" She said grabbing me."But..." i started. "Just go with it!" Mikey laughed. "MICHAEL GET A TUX!" Kayla yelled. "What?" He said upset. "Just go with it" i smirked.He flipped me the bird and Luke smacked him.

Time for dress fitting.