Part Seis

" Michael Im cold" Kayla says wrapped in a blue blanket and cuddling up to Michael. He blushed and smiled and pulled her closer.Theyre so cute. Its obvious they both like each other. and nobody even teases them about how cute they are. Unlike Luke. If i even blink at him the boys go wild and embarress us both.It was chilly though.We were all in the living room playing never have i ever.With empty cups and Chip bags lying everywhere."Ok my turn. Never have i ever had......sexual intercourse " Luke said. Wait does that mean Lukes......a virgin? Impossible! Hes like a god. Girls probably drool over him.Ashton and Calum are the only two who took a shot."Never have i ever.....dreamt about getting booty" Kayla giggled. Her turns were always goofy. All the guys took a shot. Kayla's jaw dropped."Really guys?whose booty?" She smirked. "Not yours" Ashton said rolling his eyes."Confidential" Mikey blushed."Lots of girls back in Australia " Calum smiled."So Luke you.gonna keep it a secret like everyone else or you gonna fess up to whose booty you dreamt about?" Kayla urged.

Luke squeezed his eyes shut."......Its.....Confident" he finally said. "Litte Bitch " Kayla rolled her eyes."K guys they bottle is getting empty who took the most shots?" Michael asked."Well Kayla took 7 Luke 9 Michael 5 Me 2 Mac 0 and Ashton a lovely 17" Calum said."Wow Mac you havent done anything." Ashton teased downing the last of the bottle."The questions werent even that outrageous." Calum said."Im not as risky as you guys" i shrugged. "How risky is Kissing? Your 18 and havent even kissed a guy?" Ashton said rudley."Or had a boyfriend " Michael added."Woah guys chill you act like Mac doing that is a crime! How long have you even known her?" Kayla defended me."Long enough to know that she needs a nice hour in my room" Ashton winked."Nobody needs a hour in your room Ashton. Besides you guys dont know her she may have her own personal reasons " Kayla said. In a way I kinda do."Hey hold ot you dont know her either what if shes just to scared." Ashton yelled at Kayla. This is all my fault.

"Well I'm not the one being rude!!" Kayla screamed back."Dont yell at me! All im saying Mackenzie needs to loosen up and stop being a pussy!" Ashton screamed. "STOP YELLING AT KAYLA ASHTON SHE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU!" Michael burst."Yea! And stop downing Mackenzie!" Luke spat."Oh here comes Michael to defend his little Kayla and Luke his Mackenzie. " Ashton rolled his eyes. "Why are you such a dick?" Kayla yelled."Why are you on my dick!? Why isnt Mackenzie since she hasnt tried anything in her boring life" Ashton yelled back."Stop being so vulgar!" Mikey yelled."Yea Mackenzie isnt your little toy Ashton" Luke said."Shut up Luke and Michael. Luke you claim you like her so much but you havent even made a move! Not like she's gonna move on but come on! And Michael dont put on a little show now that Kayla's here! You know damn well you were hitting on Mackenzie. Inviting her to your room and making sexual refrences just loke Cal and i!" Ashton spat."dont put me in this " Calum said."Either way Kayla had completely slipped your mind until Luke reminded you about her" Ashton said menacingly.

Kayla Looked at Michael. Her eyes soft like she was gonna cry. She didn't ask anything. You can tell by the way her lips parted and they way his eyes sunk that she knew it was true. "You forgot about me? Thats why you haven't called? You show up to my house at 3am telling me you were leaving Australia to move here. You.promised me that you wouldn't forget. That you would call everyday. Is that why you havent called me since? That whole 3 months i waited for you call.....is because....you.....forgot about me Michael?" Kayla said.She sounded heart broken like her world shattered."Im gonna go take a drive" Kayla said. She ran a hand through her hair and grabbed her keys."Can i come? " i squeaked. She nodded and motioned for me to follow her."Yea thats right Kayla take Mackenzie the girl that could have stole your precious Michael but was to scared." Ashton said as we were leaving. "GO FUCK YOURSELF!! ALL OF YOU!" Kayla cried running out of the apartment.

Sorry its so short i wanted to end on a edgy part next chappy coming right up.