Part 16

As we walked into the party all i saw was sweaty guys grinding on girls who were dressed like prostitutes. Red cups were placed everywhere filled with liquor.ibdidnt belong here clearly. But this was for Kayla.

"C'mon Mac let's find Lana" Kayla smiled grabbing my hand.We walked passed a few guys aiming cheese puffs into some busty girls chest and a lesbian make out session and straight into this other room where there were even more people. "Kayla! Glad you could make it, and you brought Mac" Lana smiled and waved to me. I awkwardly waved back.

"Yup we're here. And I want to get totally wasted" Kayla laughed."lemme guess, trouble in paradise?" Lana asked. "Ugh Mikey is not paradise. He's a annoying jerk that I don't want to talk about" Kayla replied. Ouch. I don't understand why she's so upset."speaking of the devil" she said looking at her phone. She rolled her eyes.

"Remember our deal Kayla" i say."Yea i know " she sighed rolling her eyes."Lana can you hook us up with a round of drinks?" Kayla asked. "Sure can" Lana winked."So are you getting good wasted with me or just a few drinks?" Kayla asked. "Just a few" i smiled faintly.

Well little did I know that wasn't the case. Before I knew it that few turned into 5 which turned into 10 which turned into 15. 15 DRINKS! I was pussy drunk and so was Kayla. Together we were on the dance floor swaying and dancing and just having a fun time.

"Mac I loove you!! Thanks for coming here with me!!!!" Kayla yelled over the music. Slurring her words. "Thaaanks for bringing me! I'm having so much fuuuuun I want to fucking I don't even know man I just wow" i slurred back. I knew I wasn't going to remember anything tomorrow.

"Kayla and Mac you guys have to go....you're too drunk " Lana Said rolling her eyes. "What!? You're only saying that cuz you don't like Mac aren't you?!" Kayla yelled angrily. "What! No!" Lana yelled back. "Woah wait....you don't like me? Well fuck you man!" I yelled at Lana.

"Come on Kayla we don't need her, let's go home!" I yelled. "Yea bitch!" Kayla spat at Lana. Kayla sent for another Lyft and we were in our way home. Giggling on the backseat like schoolgirls. "Shit! I got 30 messages from Mikey. Fuck you mikey!" Kayla laughed. "No man, you....you have to like talk to him remember?" I slurred. "Shit! I dont wanna talk to him *hic* he hurt my feelings" Kayla hiccuped.

"Yous gotta" i say again. We arrived home and stumbled into the apartment."talk to him and tell me what happened tomorrow" i whispered loudly. "Mac is that you!?" I heard Luke yell from his room. "Ooh daddy!" I said to myself stumbling to his room.

"Mac you're back" Luke smiled. "Yup I'm *hic* back" i slurred. "Are you drunk?" He asked." Me drunk ha no. I didnt even have a *hic* drink" i lied. Why was I lying. It was the liquor talking. It was no longer me. There was a thud in Mikeys room. Followed by 2 more a little later.

"Mac come here now" Luke said sternly. I walked towards him. "You are drunk, Kayla got my little Mac drunk" Luke sighed. "Im fine....you're fine" i say rubbing his face. I inched closer. "You're fine" i repeat before smashing my lips into Luke's. I pushed him to the bed and climbed into him while kissing him. "Mac you're drunk, don't do this" Luke protested. "But, Luke i want you so bad" i say starting to kiss all over his neck. Leaving little bruises.

Mac....*pant* you *groan* stop!" Luke said stopping me. "Don't you want me" i say. I feel so bad but I can't control myself. "I....i do....but Mac you're-" "shhhhh" i interrupted him and begin to make out with him on the bed. I slowly slid my hand up his shirt. "Mac no!" He said stopping us again. "I can't do this!" Luke said. He removed my hand.

"Sure you can, it's like this" i say. I began to kiss him again and again we started to make out. Luke tried to talk but everytime only a small moan would come out. I reached for his pants and he stopped me "No Mac! We aren't gonna do this!" Luke said angrily. "But Luke i want to do it!" I whined.