Part Nine

As I got in bed I watched him close the applications on my iMac as I pulled the covers over me. Then I noticed I had still had my clothes from the day on… I was about to undress until my underwear since that is usually what I sleep in, but I stopped after I unbuttoned my jeans. I forgot that he was in the room. I thought about what I was about to do and how it could ruin our new "friendship." I asked him what he wanted to wear as pajamas. He quickly replied, knowing the question was coming, "I just wear my boxers." I said, "Okay" calmly while inside I was freaking out in excitement. I had never really "slept" with a guy before. I continued to un button my pants under the blankets as I pulled my shirt off too. I was somewhat insecure about my body, but I was getting over it, so I didn't worry about it too much. He was too nice to judge me anyway, or so I thought. He stripped and got in bed next to me as if it was no big deal. Which, it probably wouldn't be for straight guys, but my heart was pounding nervously. I unplugged my "Tumblr room" white christmas tree lights from my wall and it was completely dark. We laid in bed together… breathing. It was so awkward for me. He didn't think anything of it and just went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. Eventually, after scrolling on Tumblr on my phone for an hour or so it finally went to my head, that I should probably go to sleep now.

When I woke up, it was about 6:15. I got up slowly, to make sure not to disturb his sleep. I walked upstairs and took a shower. When I left the bathroom, I was only wearing my towel. I was so nervous, but I could do this. I just slept with… well, laid next to him for 8 hours… him while in my underwear. I walked down the stairs and into my room to find him on my computer. 

"Oh, sorry. I hope you weren't up for too long. I seem to take long showers sometimes." I said

"No problem, I just figured to check Facebook to judge all the whores again."

We both chuckled as he scrolled what seemed to be forever. I picked out my underwear for the day, a nothing special v-neck, and some red skinnys. I was about to untie my towel until I noticed he was STILL scrolling. 

"Randy?" I asked.

"Oh, right sorry. So the shower is upstairs?" he asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yup. Here's a towel" I threw him a clean towel from my closet. 

As he left I shut the door behind him and undressed and dressed quickly. I sprayed my cologne, changed my fake plugs, and listened to music while scrolling on twitter.

When he got out of the shower he came down to my room fully clothed, probably because he didn't want to feel too welcome with my family and everything, I would have done the same if I was in his situation. He used my cologne and got ready fast. Which was good because we were going to be late. My brother was ready and he took us both to school. He didn't really say anything to us about anything. The car ride was 10 minutes of awkward, but it was whatever. We walked in together when we got to school, no one noticed or cared because it just looked like we came in at the same time, not in the same car, and everyone was too selfish to care about anyone else anyway. 

We went to class. Nothing really happened. We talked, unlike yesterday, it was like we became best friends in 24 hours. It was simply amazing to me.

He was so nice to me. I think other people noticed and started making fun of him, "oh is Randy gay now?" "Randy come out of the closet" and stuff like that. He didn't care and continued to sit with me. It made me so happy. I felt like someone actually wanted to sit and talk to me. 

After the day was over, he wanted to come over…. again. I had Drama Club so I told him maybe another day. He acted like I just broke his heart, literally. He left to the buses. He was all I could think about during Drama. People started to notice I was up in the clouds not paying attention and asked. I said I was fine, of course. They didn't care and went along with class. Bitches. I honestly was the only guy in the club. I stopped enjoying it about last year.

He texted me during class. It read, "hEl,p." It looked like he didn't have 2 hands to write the text. I figured it was something about homework, or the project. Then I remembered we didn't have homework and I had the project at my house. I thought I was over thinking it and that it was probably nothing. So I ignored it for about 5 minutes, then he sent me another text, "i nEd helP,,., NoW"

I started worrying, why was he typing like this. He always types with great grammar. I waited 20 minutes, continuing on with Drama, and then I replied, "What?"

"Too late." Why the hell did his grammar get so perfect again. The two words together scared me, I couldn't handle. I ran out of the lunch room, out of the school and calling my brother. He was at his girlfriends, 15 minutes away. I needed to be at his house NOW. I hung up when he said he was at her house. I forgot Randy's address so I looked in my Recently Found folder on the Maps app. I clicked it and got walking directions… well… more like running directions. I was scared to death. My heart was racing. I ran out to the gas station. I called my brother again and said, "Come pick me up at the Chevron, its an emergency." My breathe heavy. He started asking questions but I just yelled, "HURRY" and hung up again. I went inside to get a Monster to keep me awake. I felt like the world was ending. I texted Randy, "On my way, don't move" 

"No! Don't come I don't need you to come I am completely fine. I'm playing Xbox. Don't worry I'm fine. :)" 

The text seemed fishy. Like someone else had wrote it. 5 minutes ago he was practically drunk texting. I didn't reply. Mike pulled up fast, almost hitting me. He was panicked too, because I was. Cheryl was in the passenger seat, of course. I got in fast, scrapping my arm and leaving some blood. I showed him my phone, the directions. We skidded off. He and Cheryl kept asking questions and I just was getting upset so I screamed, "Shut up! It is none of your business. This is a big deal. I'm not sure whats wrong But I need to get to this address FAST."

We were going fast. Faster than I had ever seen Mike drive. It made my heart pound even faster. We arrived to a very run down house. I could barely classify it as a house. No cars were in the driveway. I said, "wait here, please" 

I hopped out of the car and darted to the door. When I got inside I was lost. When you looked forward it was stairs and then to the right was the living room. I turned my head in every direction. I didn't hear anything. I went into the living room which led into the kitchen. And then I saw Randy. I ran to him and bursted in tears.