Part Four

The next day I woke up around 10am. Ah Saturday mornings. I went upstairs to find breakfast, eggs and bacon. They were cold because my parents had made then around 8am. I don't know why I wake up so early on weekends. It didn't make sense to me. I took my cold breakfast and sat on the couch. Once I turned on the TV I flipped through the guide. Nothing good was EVER on anymore. I went to the Fuse channel. They were having a Top 20 Countdown. I loved watching these because it was good music and you didn't have to stare at the screen 24/7. 

It soon turned 12pm. I checked my phone, not expecting anything and found a text from Blake. He had sent it 5 minutes ago. I unlocked my phone and read it. It read, "Hey beautiful" I was shocked. He was already calling me beautiful.

I replied, "Hey(: What are you doing?"

"Nothing. I miss you. I know we didn't talk for 5 minutes but I've heard a lot about you from a friend. From what I've heard you are an amazing human being." 

This made me smile so big, but I was so confused! Who had he been talking to?! 

"Awh! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me! Who is your friend?"

"Shit. I wasn't suppose to say that. Uhm."

"Now you've got me really wondering? Who is it? I won't get mad or anything. I promise"

"I have been talking with Courtney"

My heart dropped. I haven't talked to Courtney in a long time! She knows a lot about me. What could of she said?! This was all going through my head.

After I finished panicking, "How long have you been talking to her?" I replied, trying to show my "calmness" so he wouldn't freak out on me too. 

"About 7 months, I met her in St. Georgia Island"

I opened the calendar app on my phone and went back seven months, yes I was nervous. That was in March! I wasn't even out of the closet yet!

"Oh.... "

"Yeah. I have to go. My brother has a school thing"

I was frustrated. Why didn't Courtney tell me about this guy? Or that she was telling HIM about ME?!