Part Five

I wasn't sure if I should text Courtney or not. Or anyone rather. I was so nervous. What could of Courtney told him? I laid around the house for a few hours and decided to text Courtney. We hadn't talked in a few months. She quickly responded to my "Hey" with another "Hey"

Courtney was so nice. I loved talking and being around her. Why we stopped talking? I'm not sure but we did. 

"How are you?"

"Just on Facebook, bored"

"Ah I see. Do you know anything about a guy named Blake?"

She has iMessage so I could tell when she read my texts. She read it and didn't respond for about 5 minutes.

"no? Who is that?"

"Don't fuck around with me, I know you do"

She read it and didn't reply for 10 minutes.

"Fine, I met him in St. George. We had talked ever since. When you came out to me I was so excited that I had to tell him about you. He told me he was gay when we met, even though it was quite obvious."

"And…? You didn't tell me about him?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to know about him. I didn't know if I would annoy you, telling you about him, so I just kept quiet. "

"Mhmmm," I replied, "Well, he came up to me at the football game Friday."

"Shit, what did he say?"

I explained everything he said, which obviously wasn't much. She said she was sorry that she didn't tell me about him. Although I am quite happy because I might have a chance with a hot guy! But then again, it's 300 miles away. 

Blake finally texted me back with "Hey(: Sorry that thing sucked. I couldn't text during his presentation. I couldn't stop thinking about you"

This made a big smile on my face. He was thinking about me :) I was thinking about him too, so it must be. ;) "It's alright, Blake. I've been bored laying around the house. How was his presentation?"

"He did great! I didn't know he was capable of such. But, I don't want to talk about my brother, I want to talk to you, about you(:"

"Awh You are so sweet(:"

Most of our conversations ended up going no where. We didn't seem to have any of the same interests, besides the fact that we are interested in men ;) I was kind of getting bored of him. Sunday was just conversations-which-went-no-where. But I did go to the movies with an old friend. She just moved out of town and this was the first time we had seen each other since she moved a month ago. I told Blake that I was going to the movies and I wouldn't be able to talk for a few hours. He agreed and that was that. My friend and I got to the movies, got tickets, ordered popcorn,  ya-da ya-da. I silenced my cellphone as the movie screen told me to do so. My phone didn't have a Vibrate Only option, so it was on complete silent, so the only thing it would do would light up in my pocket if I got anything. 

The movie started and it was so good. We both enjoyed it! When we left the movies I pulled out my phone and found 5 messages from Blake. Mostly "Hey" "What's up" "Hello?" "U there?" and so on. This made me a bit mad because I told him I was going to the movies!

I texted him back and said "Hey sorry I was in the movies, remember?"

"Yeah I remember. But you still should of text me!"

"Blake I told you I would talk to you after the movie was over"

"You should of texted me!"

I couldn't tell his tone over text, but he seemed frustrated with me. "I'm sorry! I went to the movies with an old best friend and wanted to enjoy the movie."

"You shouldn't of ignored me."

"I wasn't ignoring you! I was watching the movie that cost me 10 dollars to get in to!"

"Ugh whatever. I wanted you to text me"

At this point I was getting fed up with him. Yeah he's hot but he's a bastard. Did I not wait hours yesterday for him to finish his brother's presentation thing? "Ok"

"Ugh god you are such a bitch."

"Blake we agreed that I would watch the movie!"

"Yeah but you would watch and text me too, douchebag!"

This made me so mad. "YOU KNOW WHAT BLAKE, SCREW YOU! I WAITED FOR HOURS FOR YOU TO TEXT ME BACK WHILE YOU WERE IN YOUR BROTHERS THING AND YOU ARE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T TEXT YOU BACK AFTER ONLY TWO HOURS?! F. U. C. K. YOU!"

I was so upset. He had made me mad. I liked him! He was cute, and what I thought, sweet. My friend noticed how red my face had turned. She asked me what was wrong but I refused to tell her anything. I just wanted to put Blake in my past.