Part Twelve

My friends were still shocked when the hug broke, but I heard one say, "Get chu some!" I laughed it off and we walked to my car. My mom didn't know what just happened. But it was only a hug, so there's was no need for her to know. I mean, it could've meant nothing. I don't know. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I set my books down on the floorboard as he did the same.

"This thing is getting pretty old don't you think?" She said

I smiled, thinking of the hug, "Nope, not at all" I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Smh, thank you so much for providing shelter to me. It really means a lot," he said.

She nodded, joking about her question.

----

When we got home he went down to my room before me. A first for him. Mom had just dropped us off because she had class to go to. I tugged at his shoulder before he ran faster down the stairs.

"Hey do you want cereal or a hotdog? We have anything"

"Cereal is fine"

He continued to run down the stairs as I went back to the kitchen. Was he ashamed to see me? I mean he seems pretty happy. Why would he do that? Ugh I don't know. Today was long. I was stressed and pissed off because I had ANOTHER project to turn in tomorrow, which would most likely be a 0. I'm too distracted to do homework, much less school work. I made 2 bowls of cereal and progressed to my room. When I got to my room he was lying on my bed with his eyes closed. From what I could tell, he was deep in his thoughts. I was a bit shocked from what happened at parent pickup. I didn't want to disturb him, so I just set down his bowl on my nightstand and got on my computer. He didn't know I was in the room, when all of a sudden Blake texted me. My phone sent out a loud "Swoosh" sound. Before I reached in my pocket to get it, I looked up at him. He jumped and sat up.

"Oh my I didn't known you were in here yet."

I nodded as it wasn't a big deal, "It's fine your cereal is on the nightstand."

My phone had lit up with my Justin Bieber wallpaper and a message on top, "From: Blake Message: Hey how are you?" I gave it a "not now" look and shoved it back into my skinny jeans.

Randy said, "What is it?"

"Nothing don't worry about it"

"No who is it?"

I didn't want to tell him about Blake, I mean he had just done that for me, hug me in public, and now it's could all go down. Blake didn't have an arm anyway. Ha is that bad? Eh and he was 300 miles away.

"It was a Papa Johns coupon" I said instead of telling the truth.

"Oh okay"

"Do you want to talk about what happened today? Or anything on your mind? I don't care I'm just bored... and confused"

He sighed and acted like I said nothing. I wanted to talk about it though. He laid back down from all the stress. Why!! I wanted to talk to him.

"Fine!" I exclaimed and continued on Twitter. I scrolled for thirty minutes or so.... He didn't say anything, he was exactly like I was when I came out. I let him be and texted Chelsey. She was at some Cafe with her family. I left her alone and texted Tara. I just wanted to talk about the whole situation. And no not Snooki's boyfriends' abs. She wanted to talk about it too, since she witnessed the whole hug thing. I let him think about everything while I went to watch Netflix upstairs.

I took my iPhone and cereal back upstairs. I turned on the TV and opened Netflix. I was down to one of the last 90210 episodes. I loved this show so much. As the day turned into night, Randy came upstairs with eyes that had been crying. I turned off the TV and told him to come to me. He started crying again and fell into my arms. OH MY GOD JORDAN CALM DOWN HE IS JUST LAYING ON YOU. I kept my fan-girling down and realized he was still crying. I held his head,